Notices

What you allow

Old 08-29-2014, 07:23 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

What you allow

I think this is so true. We have to allow anything for it to continue. I love how it places the responsibility on us. No one to blame, no one to control us. It is us, and what we allow. I no longer allow alcohol to control me, and my life is so much better. I think from this I have learned to look at what I am allowing in my life. Even our thoughts are only what we allow. I have taken power back and am loving being in control of my life. If I can do this anyone else can that wants to. I think it has so much to do with the mind set, and believing that you can, and you can. I am happy to see so many new faces here, all walking away from alcohol, and the damage it does in our lives. I am proud of each of you.
Attached Images
Old 08-29-2014, 07:45 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Nice post......thanks!
Old 08-29-2014, 07:47 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanks for the post. I have been thinking a lot lately about a lot of things. I learned how to say no to people about 8 years ago. If it did not suit me, or was not in my best interest I learned to say no. Now I am going to learn how to say I can't, and I have to. I cant drink anymore, I have to stop eating too much, an I have to exercise. No discussion about it, just can't or have to. Been too long saying it is ok this time, or I don't have to this time. Need to get the priorities right because what you allow is what will continue. Thanks again.
Old 08-29-2014, 10:49 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Do your best

So true !!