Notices

just tapered off subs second day off

Old 08-28-2014, 07:43 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

just tapered off subs second day off

im not the tye of person to be on here or to have had an addiction problem in the first place but what i quickly learned was that addictin doesnt give a **** who you are, white, black, purple, fat, skinny, pretty, ugly it just wants you dead. i was heavely addicted to H for about 4 1/2 months before i poured my guts out to a family member who was a former addict and he immediatley got me on his subs and i did a week cycle and tapered don to 1 mg a day before stopping it two days ago. i still feel like **** today not heavy withdrawals, just very mid irritable depressing ones, the kind where u just want to curl in a ball and dissapear and not deal with anything. well the problem with that is i am currently in college and my sport starts in five days and i really would like to not be on subs for the start of training i want to be all clean and myself by then. my reaction now is to get back on subs but my family memeebr insist to just fight through the mild wd's i have left and in a couple days i will feel myself again since i only had a 4 1/2 month addiction. i am just looking for insight on my situation and anything that can be helpful to me. i will not go back to those dark days i will not relapse again i am done and just want to be myself again.

Last edited by Dee74; 08-28-2014 at 07:01 PM. Reason: no circumventing swear filter...thanks
Old 08-28-2014, 10:09 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Dylan - not sure I can help because I am an alcoholic but from what I understand H is its a tough addiction to get over not just physically but mentally as well. I recommend you not stress over school and sports at this time but focus on Dylan to truly kick this addiction. S@@t happens in life and your human - your allowed to make mistakes. Do some research and check yourself into a good rehab program. School and sports will still be there after you complete the program.
Old 08-28-2014, 10:15 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Do your best

Keep posting you can do it and you'l be you in no time
Old 08-28-2014, 06:26 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Great job. You can do it. Keep posting. Were here for you.
Old 08-28-2014, 07:04 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi and welcome Dylan

I think, when you really get down to it, withdrawal is pretty brutal, no matter what drug is involved. There's just no getting around that.

My background is being an alcoholic and pot head, but I think you will feel better soon - don't hesitate to seek medical attention if you think you need it tho

there's a lot of support here - I'm glad you found us

D