Notices

I am back

Old 08-25-2014, 06:57 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I am back

Hi, im back...i was doing so well but here im again, puking my gads out shaking with the highest lvl of anxaety that i want all that to stop...plz stop...i dont know how to get rid of enxaety...plz help me!!!!!
Old 08-25-2014, 07:40 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Welcome back,

The anxiety will ease up as time goes by. If you have any health concerns please talk to your dr.
Old 08-25-2014, 07:43 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I was you five days ago. Just focus on today and try not to drink.
Old 08-25-2014, 08:10 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

As Anna said above, maybe you should see a healthcare professional if your anxiety persists.
Old 08-25-2014, 08:18 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Tina I notice that my anxiety is through he roof when I drink a lot. But I feel a lot calmer since I am sober.

Try it
Old 08-25-2014, 08:37 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Do your best

You can go to hospital and do a 3 day detox with medication but it has to be your choice

Other than that spend your time here to pass time learn from others and to distract you

Wishing you all the luck of the world pls pls check the forum and talk with me and others

Stay in touch
Old 08-25-2014, 08:37 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I take that first beer and always think i can control it and i dont. Had to call my parents at 4 am coz lvl of anxaety was too much to handle, i was actualy thinking to cut myself that other pain will go away. So embarrassing, shamed, i promised my friend not to drink and i felt and gives me even more anxaety. What i noticed though as long as im ready blogs here im fine, i really really needed to know that im not the only one.
Old 08-25-2014, 08:41 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Do your best

Originally Posted by Tina1234 View Post
I take that first beer and always think i can control it and i dont. Had to call my parents at 4 am coz lvl of anxaety was too much to handle, i was actualy thinking to cut myself that other pain will go away. So embarrassing, shamed, i promised my friend not to drink and i felt and gives me even more anxaety. What i noticed though as long as im ready blogs here im fine, i really really needed to know that im not the only one.
From a former self harmer pls don't talk like that

It isn't going to solve anything have u phoned aa ? Samaritans ? Just go talk for some release

Seek help before it gets worse

The only one ? Ha we number in the thousands here your never going to be alone again
Old 08-25-2014, 08:43 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Hang in there. See your Dr. Ask for help here. What ever it takes. You can do this. It will get better. We all have one thing in common. We can't take the first drink.
Old 08-25-2014, 09:01 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

I spoke to my parents but they just said that they are disappointed. Talked to my friend and it helped. But i can almost see his disappointed face. I need to go through one at the time. I didnt eat or sleep for over 24 hours. I can go days without drink but when i do i drink 3 days streight. Its like im punishing myself for no reason. The hardest part is that i live alone and feel so lonely at night. I am not a model but i think im ok but i dont have relationship and might never will. Idea of having kids slowly fades away and so i drink, home, by myself, beer was my partner for a long time now.Thanks guys for yiur support
Old 08-25-2014, 10:01 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Hey Tina, it may be time to part ways with alcohol, I went round in circles on the "1 beer won't hurt" merry go round for a long time, until the penny dropped that the 1st drink was the problem in the first place!!

Abstinence was not a cure or fixed me, the 1st drink would always lead me back to the same place!!

You can do this, you can turn this around!!
Old 08-25-2014, 01:25 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

I am done, i can't drink ever again but i am scared. Scared of 4 days off coming, scared of cravings that i will get for sure at the end of my shift. Scared of going out with co workers and not drink, no one knows, i hide it well. I am 34 and already thinking i wasted my life to drinking. How im gonna deal with my stepmother. I dont have many friends and only 3 ppl know. I also know as a fact, 1 more drink and anxiety will kill me. I will not be able stay strong to not cut myself. So my sobriety is literally question of death and live. I choose live...i want to love and be loved and i dont want to feel embarassement ever again. Im just so lacking of confidence right now. Looking back i fall way too many times. But i do want to live!!!!
Old 08-25-2014, 01:40 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Slow it all down, one step at a time, the questions of how it's all going to work used to give me a panic attack, 1 day at a time Tina, just make it to bedtime without a drink and that's 1 day ticked off, then do the same tomorrow and go from there!!

It's gonna take some change to the activities you get involved in and the people you hang out with, but for now building up some Sober time is the priority!!

Support is important in all of this too, not many can do it on their own, SR is in your corner and is here when you're really feeling it, we've got your back!!
Old 08-25-2014, 02:24 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Thank you so much for all words said...my anxiety is slowing down as long as im ready your posts...ppl posts...its so important to me right know that im not alone in this battle. Just had another conversation with my parents. They showing me tough love and i just need kind words...i dont blame them...no one wants to see their daughter puking and shaking.
Old 08-25-2014, 02:26 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

I'm so glad you're back Tina. This can be the last time you feel this miserable and desperate. Keep talking to us - we understand just how you feel.
Old 08-25-2014, 06:58 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  

Well...im feeling better, anxiety lvl calm down a bit and i was able to eat some soup. Back to work tomorrow, thank God. I never ever drink while my working shifts, its a 4 days off that worries me. Planning to take extra shift, i love my job. I see a lots of ppl here have some kind a plan for helping cravings...i have nothing and dont know where to start but i know one thing i dont want to feel hangover ever again EVER. I was reading posts all day today and i will do it every day. Loneliness will not make me drink again...i have you!