Notices

All I wanna do is sleep :/

Old 08-21-2014, 03:57 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I was the same.
I think for me, it was due to years of not falling asleep normally, but crashing out in a drunken coma every single night without fail.

Its strange/funny because my drinking escalated when I started to have sleep problems years and years ago.
I convinced myself that without a few hours of heavy drinking there was no way I would be able to sleep.

Every time I stopped drinking when I was not committed I struggled to sleep. I would lie in bed angry that I was sober and awake.

But the time I stopped when I realised I really, really wanted to stop, the sleep came hand in hand and I did a lot of it.

Sweet dreams in the land of nod! xx
Old 08-21-2014, 04:06 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Charles I could have slept for the Olympics in the first three months! In any recovery from physical ailments we need extra sleep to heal, I think this recovery is no different.
Old 08-21-2014, 04:55 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Day 39 here, all I want is to get done with the day and sleep. Also I have never had such difficulty waking in the morning as I do now despite the 8 to 9 hours sleep. I don't even feel refreshed when I awake. While drinking I would pass out, be up in 3 to 4 hours, then doze on and off, literally springing out of bed. Also on weekend afternoons, I'd rather nap more than anything else. I'm just going to go with this for now, hopefully someday I'll feel well rested. Hope you feel better soon!