Notices

feeling better and chasing new goals! (Day3)

Old 08-19-2014, 10:33 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

feeling better and chasing new goals! (Day3)

Thank you guys for the support

talked to my girl and even told her about this website! She fully supports me and the idea of this existing and I feel 30x better about not hiding ANYTHING from her,
I'm thinking about taking up music journalism as a hobby! I have people with their own websites and it sounds really fun! Since a youth all i did was read reviews, I love music and get burnt out from recording all the time why not just take up writting?

I havent had any urges to smoke or drink and i feel like a kid again! Had songs i havent heard in years pop into my head, and feel like a normal human being. I will not let up, lets keep this going!!
Old 08-19-2014, 10:35 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Great job Charles. Stay the course. It even gets better. I am at the beginning of my journey as well and its worth it.
Old 08-19-2014, 03:45 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Kaleidoscope eyes

Great news, Charles xxx
Old 08-19-2014, 03:54 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

This is good news to hear
Old 08-20-2014, 12:50 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by CharlesG View Post
Thank you guys for the support talked to my girl and even told her about this website! She fully supports me and the idea of this existing and I feel 30x better about not hiding ANYTHING from her, I'm thinking about taking up music journalism as a hobby! I have people with their own websites and it sounds really fun! Since a youth all i did was read reviews, I love music and get burnt out from recording all the time why not just take up writting? I havent had any urges to smoke or drink and i feel like a kid again! Had songs i havent heard in years pop into my head, and feel like a normal human being. I will not let up, lets keep this going!!
Oh my god I've been listening to songs I used to love when I was 14! It's amazing. Now I've stopped drinking it's like I've started where I left off before drink took over.

Some really dodgy songs but what a feeling to just feel and reminisce. Cyndi lauper, belinda carlise...I'll stop there I think

L x
Old 08-20-2014, 12:59 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

It is strange that Alcohol seems to take away Music from you??

I have started listening to music again and actually picked up my guitar that was gathering dust!
Old 08-20-2014, 01:25 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by MichaelJo View Post
It is strange that Alcohol seems to take away Music from you?? I have started listening to music again and actually picked up my guitar that was gathering dust!
I think it's that alcohol literally everything from you. It's far too time consuming to have interests AND drink yourself into oblivion!!

Well done on getting your guitar back

L x
Old 08-20-2014, 09:55 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Great stuff Charles!!