Notices

Question for the Ladies ! :)

Old 08-09-2014, 03:11 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Thank you ladies !!! Sharon I am 36 ....I still have some time left :/ I just hope they will calm down some as time goes on !

SoberJuly - How many times are you juicing and what exactly? Veggies and Fruits?
Old 08-09-2014, 07:37 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I was 57 when I quit last year so that was not an issue for me but I have every sympathy for those of you who are in this situation. I had 36 years of monthly cramps so I know how it is but I also have a piece of hope for you. After those 36 years I went into a relatively easy menopause, when I stopped drinking every symptom of menopause disappeared within weeks. That was a bonus I wasn't expecting so maybe that's waiting for you. And, since giving up alcohol, I look about ten years younger than I am.
Old 08-09-2014, 09:01 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

When I drank habitually, I either went months without a period or have multiples in a month. And, my exbf and I almost never used protection over 2 1/2 years, so it was a wonder I never got pregnant. Never knew when my cycle started or ended or even still existed.

I quit 3 months ago, no period through May or June, but it came back July 1...and again August 1. Small miracles
Old 08-10-2014, 03:43 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Your body will most likely work itself out as it comes down off the alcohol and self regulates, I personally would go to the doctor after a few cycles just to be sure. I never had that problem either, but I know chemicals are odd on bodies differently..I just started a new med for lupus and my period is 3 weeks late and I've always been one to get it every 27 days on the head, the only time I went to 28 was when I was pregnant.