Notices

starting back at the gym this afternoon

Old 08-06-2014, 08:55 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

No serious sports person would drink alcohol any way too detrimental to the fitness

As I'm an addict i will always obsess over something or another now its exercise and sexercise

Can't beat it xxxx
Old 08-06-2014, 09:00 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

People experience different things with weight loss after they quit drinking. Many lose weight and become more fit, others gain weight as the sugar cravings set in or they find that snacking helps as a good replacement for booze....

But for me, my fitness level went up significantly when I stopped drinking. I was one of those who drank excessively (probably 6-7 nights a week) but also worked out regularly (4-5 nights a week). Super counter productive, I know. Anyway, my lifts all went up while losing about 5-7 pounds. My energy level during workouts was obviously better. And if you're a guy, your sex drive will go up too. At least, that's what I found.

That was a great benefit. Sadly, I fell back into my ways, but I am working on returning to that good place again!!!
Old 08-06-2014, 11:15 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

If we fall.of the horse we just get back on

I find writing down what caused me to relapse helps

I'm worried I'm doing too much again not had a relapse drink wise for 15 days and been smoke free for 15 days too plus exercise and change in diet eg veg fruit less processed crap

I'm feeling burnt out a little and I'm wary of another relapse but i always do this too much at once

Sorry I've diverted from what the original post was

Charlotte xxxxx