Notices

hey

Old 07-28-2014, 06:36 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Originally Posted by AugustWest11 View Post
I've been borderline agoraphobic my whole life. I can't be around people, I hyperventilate, puke, and feel like I'm gonna pass out. The pain adds to the anxiety. I walk across the street sometimes 25 feet from the house to the doggie park. I can't even apply for health here cause I'm petrified.
You have also gotten out of the house in the past AW. You've been to AA meetings before. You've hung out at Starbucks. You are the same person with the same abilities today that you were then. You've got what it takes to make the next move, you just need to do it.
Old 07-28-2014, 10:26 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I had meds for them brief excursions. Especially the meetings. I almost passed out in the middle of traffic, so best thing to do is not go out lol I don't even have id that says I live in Baltimore.

Originally Posted by ScottFromWI View Post

You have also gotten out of the house in the past AW. You've been to AA meetings before. You've hung out at Starbucks. You are the same person with the same abilities today that you were then. You've got what it takes to make the next move, you just need to do it.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Sober Recovery