Notices

So sad...

Old 07-24-2014, 09:01 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
EndGame

Oh. Just saw that Nuudawn and Notimetoloose proposed hypotheses that are similar to my own.

The ballots have been cast and all precincts have reported. This woman needed a better child psychologist than she is, but apparently didn't get one.
Old 07-24-2014, 09:03 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

that psychologist needs to see a psychologist in my view

your a mum who is trying to deal with her own problems, at least your trying !!!! my own kids mum doesnt see any of the kids never sends them cards for birthdays or anything all because she is drinking and still bitter and twisted in her thinking

the kids have nothing more to do with her and thats not my doing or poisoning the kids agaisnt her its the kids waking up to the cold hard fact that there mum doesnt love them or that how they feel as she never doesnt anything or is a part of there lives in anyway shape or form

now compare yourself with how your there for your kids there is no contest you are doing a good job and keep on doing it
the kids will love you always our kids are much stronger little people than we give them credit for
that dam psychologist needs a good kicking i am all for telling people the truth but they have to take all things into consideration.

this is what happens when they study in a class room but dont have any experience with real life
Old 07-24-2014, 09:23 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Fiveyearssober View Post

I own what I did and truly despise myself for it. I would give anything, anything to change it. But I can't. I feel like such a failure. It's like all of my pride and confidence I have achieved from winning over my addiction means nothing. I feel so hopeless and overwhelmingly sad. I don't want a drink but now I am honestly feeling worthless and even more ashamed than I ever have. I am getting scared because I am wondering if maybe they would be better off without me. They wouldn't have to deal with my past. I just don't know.....

Your thread touched my very heart and soul. I have been dealing with this same issue this past week with my daughter. Yes she brought up a lot of my drinking past from 20 years ago with me. Our past drinking wreckage it seems may be around for ever with some.

Sin affects more than just the sinner
The Lord came to forgive sinners
Thank God for that for I know that I am one of the greatest sinners

The key is to repent and sin no more

None are good not one
But
That's no excuse for us to return to the drink

MM