Notices

Day 15 Wish I felt better.

Old 07-25-2014, 11:07 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Realising my life

Originally Posted by MindfulLiving View Post
Got my Vitamin D and Omega 3 order and hoping this is what I need to get me out of my funk. I'll keep you posted. I hope I post next week that I am feeling fantastic!
I'll be looking out for that post, ML!
Old 07-25-2014, 11:49 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

thanks HeadLump, just took my vitamins with a banana, blueberry, protein smoothie.
Old 07-25-2014, 11:51 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Realising my life

Originally Posted by MindfulLiving View Post
thanks HeadLump, just took my vitamins with a banana, blueberry, protein smoothie.
Sounds delicious
Old 07-25-2014, 12:23 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Wow-I appreciate the info about vitamin D....just got some. I still fight fatigue although I don't think it has anything to do with recovery at this point-5.5 months.
Old 07-25-2014, 01:21 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

happy and free-You never know, it is a good idea to get tested, especially if you have the kind of symptoms that I do. Of course B vitamins and a good multi are good too. My B levels were fine, but I have been taking B's for a while. I read online that B is often deficient in heavy drinkers so I started taking it. Didn't have a clue about Vitamin D until I was tested and I was so low, it started to make sense why I felt so lousy. Then I went online and researched and found out how prevalent a D deficiency is.
Old 07-25-2014, 02:59 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Thanks mindfulliving....this is very helpful and I'm going to look into it.
Old 07-25-2014, 03:50 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Administrator

Glad you're feeling better mindfulliving

D
Old 07-25-2014, 07:49 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Low

Please remember to have no specific expectations in regards to how many days as to "when"....., it takes what it takes. Be gentle with yourself, you are absolutely doing the best possible thing for your body and soul, and are in for a wonderful journey. Try not to constantly question how you feel, and just be. It took us a very long time to swim out to sea, it will take a bit to get back to shore. But on the other hand, yes, the fog, fatigue do lift, but it's like peeling a onion, something else will then be revealed. All the best.
Old 07-25-2014, 08:00 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
EndGame

Originally Posted by Low View Post
Please remember to have no specific expectations in regards to how many days as to "when"....., it takes what it takes. Be gentle with yourself, you are absolutely doing the best possible thing for your body and soul, and are in for a wonderful journey. Try not to constantly question how you feel, and just be. It took us a very long time to swim out to sea, it will take a bit to get back to shore. But on the other hand, yes, the fog, fatigue do lift, but it's like peeling a onion, something else will then be revealed. All the best.
The great thing about having an open-ended deadline is that there's no need to rush.

"I want that on my desk! Whenever..."

Many years ago, my first sponsor told me, "You cannot get this (sobriety) slowly enough."