Notices

damn

Old 07-15-2014, 02:52 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

damn

so i messed up as usual and been struggling getting back on top...i only make it a couple days then fall off again. then last night my father who drinks alot asked me if i had one of his beers (which i HAD NOT and wouldnt touch his stuff plus im a wino) then said its okay if you did which is basically a tactic to make someone omit something they didnt do and so i said no and he didnt believe me...and i honest to god didnt have any of his **** since i had some wine...but i feel like since he knows about my alcohol abuse he always thinks or blames me when his liquor goes missing now... then i was thinking why the hell is he counting beers....who has a problem? It ended up in a big fight where he gave me the worst look and told me he will never bring up alcohol again to me but it was more of a threatening face like i was being punished for being mis acused of taking a beer that i didnt even take....sometimes i wish i would have never shared my alc problems with my family because when i dont drink im still accused of it and that just makes me so mad that i want to drink.ugh im so effing mad that since i opened up theyve made it a much bigger part of my life by constantly reminding me of drinking or how i used to drink or did you take the alcohol when i freakin didnt and being accused makes me want to drink. back to day one tommorow.fck.
Old 07-15-2014, 03:15 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Marchia in Aeternum

Old 07-15-2014, 03:36 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

What's your support like?
Old 07-15-2014, 04:31 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

At the end of the day you are only accountable to yourself regarding your sobriety. My 15 cents ;-)