Notices

115 days clean...

Old 07-09-2014, 12:15 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
painless

Smile 115 days clean...

Made it to 115 days today and im feeling great. Since stopping the use of heroin ive saved thousands of dollars and i treat myself to something nice every once in a while. Its all about who you hang around with. My mother always told me... show me your friends and Ill tell you what others think about you... Most of my life was spent with drug dealers, criminals etc... I was both at one time... Took me a 10 year Federal Prison sentence to figure out a life of crime wasnt for me.. I have a wonderful woman in my life that lives with me now and everyday is a blessing... I start everyday with a smile from her and that alone gets me off to a good start. Ive learned a lot about hurting people and I wont allow myself to hurt me or my loved ones again by breaking weak and using drugs. Theres just no place for it in my life anymore and even if i was stuck on stupid for the amount of time it takes to use I would be caught immediately and would loose everything ive worked so hard to get and in no way am i a gambler. Im a hard worker goal setter who makes the sacrifices needed to obtain any goal I set. Im saving money to go on a nice trip in a few months. Id rather spend couple grand and have great memories then to spend the same money buying heroin and nodding out remembering nothing and waking up to the world hating me for breaking my word. Its not easy staying clean. Its something you must surrender to and want to obtain. Sometimes its won second by second. Other times its won minute by minute and hour by hour till u win it day by day.. My goal is to stop counting once i hit my first year clean and hit it I WILL... god bless us all... Painless
Old 07-09-2014, 12:20 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Great post!! 115 Days is fantastic!!
Old 07-09-2014, 12:23 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Realising my life

Well done on 115 days - and for crafting yourself a whole new life
Old 07-09-2014, 12:25 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Inspiring! Congradulations!
Old 07-09-2014, 12:26 PM
  # 5 (permalink)