Notices

Thank you SR peeps

Old 07-03-2014, 08:55 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by hokey View Post
37 days ... ... I never would have made it this far without the support and words of encouragement from everyone on this forum. I've read and posted the good, the bad, and the ugly here and every single post has helped me stay sober. Whether I am, or someone else is, struggling through early sobriety days, celebrating accomplishments, sharing real-life problems outside of alcoholism/addiction, admitting to a relapse or just expressing thoughts ... the people in this forum come through with encouragement, support, and love. It's a beautiful thing to behold and I am so grateful and honoured to be one among you all. I am not happy that I am an alcoholic, but I am grateful to be a member of this group because I am one. So thank you all ... may you all have a peaceful, sober night.
Congrats Hokey. I agree SR has helped me a lot in my sobriety. I am on Day 26 and would not have made it this far without being able to post on this forum. It is therapeutic and a lifesaver for me. Keep it going and so will I!
Old 07-03-2014, 09:21 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Wow, 37 days is fantastic! Nice Hokey!! And I agree 100% with you...SR has been a great source of strength for me in these early days as well.