Notices

Lonely View

Old 07-02-2014, 07:36 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Lonely View

Quite right - red hot chilli peppers... trigger music; trigger myself as soon i start thinking... VIEW........ Ultimately, we do what we want...

Vx
Old 07-02-2014, 07:49 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

You doing okay Chance? Last night before bed, I ended up watching random things on You Tube. One thing leads to another and I suddenly finding myself watching all this stuff on Guns N Roses (including Dr. Phil interview Duff McKagan now that he's clean and sober and doing well). I watch all the old vid's from my time..."Welcome to the Jungle" "Sweet Child of Mine" etc etc.

I eventually land upon Axle Rose's 2014 performances in Vegas...shuffling around like a doddering old hasbeen redneck.

I can't begin to tell you how sad and old I suddenly felt. I worked in the music biz back in those bad old daze.

Although it made me sad...I think it gave me a stronger want of continuing sobriety.

Those bad old daze are looooooooong gone.
Old 07-02-2014, 08:24 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Am OK as in some black hole and am enjoying myself - the days to come; mind you it was also the days that lead here.. awful .. I wanna be a red neck and cuddle up to Alison Krauss or Beth Orton! Just because they/we/earth says we must change, it does not mean we should do - fight on - wouldn't you rather do that than end up in a nappy - we end how we began , unless we take hold of our lives...

Vx
Old 07-02-2014, 10:20 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Some Alison Krauss is always a good thing!
Old 07-02-2014, 10:37 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I go down to the river and pray...