Notices

The power of " no"

Old 06-30-2014, 08:29 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

The power of " no"

Much of my adult life I've been addicted to one substances or another and gambling. In single 24 hour periods, I've won and lost cars. Yes in less than 24 hours, I've lost over 25k, every last penny.

I was drunken and lost those nights, I thought I had an answer. I thought I could beat the system, I thought I could prevail, I thought I was taking a chance rather I was gaining an opportunity.

Well, folks, I did get my opportunity and like others before I lost miserably, I got the opportunity to lose everything. I almost lost my wife, I destroyed my credit, I ruined friendships in drunken gambling rages. IT got so bad, that I can barely remember one year, yep one whole year gone, I was so high and drunken that I gambled it all it all away and I CAN"T EVEN REMEMBER LOSING.

I am telling you this because, I am sober and I haven't gambled in one month as of today. I have one month away from an addiction that has crippled me, and I am gaining control of alcohol. It hasn't been easy, I suppose it might not ever be easy, but I have done it.

I am so satisfied and proud of my, I want everyone to feel success and freedom. Friends, tonight I celebrate, we should celebrate if nothing else trying. Give yourself a hand for trying and wanting a better life. If you have co-addiction to gambling private message me, I will try and help.

So stay safe and sober as always friends, TDG