Notices

I'm all over the place.

Old 06-29-2014, 04:13 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I'm all over the place.

Sigh.. Back again with my tail between my legs to tell you all about another horrible relapse.

For those who don't know, I went into a residental treatment program for drug addiction in january. A little less than a month ago I got kicked out after being there for 5 months because I decided to sneak out my window one night, go to the store, steal cough medicine, and bring it back to get high. I eventually got caught.

When I got discharged I ended up in a homeless shelter because my dad refused to take me back in. I was determinded to stay clean until I saw the first guy nodding out at the table. So I used heroin for a few days while at the shelter until my dad had a change of heart and agreed to let me live with him as long as I don't use in his house, bring anyone else in his house, or get arrested.. "easy enough" I thought.

I decided I wouldn't continue using heroin while at my Dad's house because I was turning my life around... So I got black-out drunk the night that I got there. For some reason at this point I had my self convinced that I could still control my using yet I found it nessecary to sell my iPod touch so I could buy drugs my third day back at my Dad's house.

Everything was seemingly going ok - I had outpatient set up, I had a job interview set up.. Everything was moving along.. Until I went out one night and decided to try doing crystal meth again..

I ended up shooting that stuff for 4 days straight with a dirty needle, missing outpatient and my job interview. And when I finally did come back home my dad kicked me out and I ended up in the hosptial a few hours later because I was causing a scene at the park because I was so paranoid.

Two days after the hospitalization my dad dropped me off at the salvation army. I stayed for two weeks but left today because I 100% do not agree with cristianity and I do not believe in jesus christ.

So right now I'm anxiously waiting for my mom to get home to find out that I'm not in rehab anymore. /:
Old 06-29-2014, 04:18 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

So what is your plan now to get clean? Can you go back to rehab or maybe outpatient? I hope this will be your last relapse.
Old 06-29-2014, 04:20 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Hi Jake. I'm so sorry to hear the news - but glad you wanted to discuss it here.
Old 06-29-2014, 04:21 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I'm sorry, Jake.
Old 06-29-2014, 04:22 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hey Jake, SR is here for you!!
Old 06-29-2014, 04:25 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Jake, I hope that you find your way.
Old 06-29-2014, 04:26 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm sorry to read this Jake.
I gotta ask - is all this worth the high?

It doesn't seem that way to me?

D
Old 06-29-2014, 04:29 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by least View Post
So what is your plan now to get clean? Can you go back to rehab or maybe outpatient? I hope this will be your last relapse.
I plan on discussing things with my Mom today. I want to try to get into a half-way house or maybe supportive living. I definitely need to get back in touch with my sponsor and meetings. All's I know is that I don't want this to be my life - Watching everyone live successful lives and achieving their goals while I'm off the side lines wishing that could be me.
Old 06-29-2014, 04:31 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
I'm sorry to read this Jake.
I gotta ask - is all this worth the high?

It doesn't seem that way to me?

D
Absolutely 100% NO.

But if you asked me that same question while I'm about to stick that needle in my arm I would say:

Absolutely 100% YES.

That's the insanity of my life. I know I need to not let myself get anywhere near that point because at a certain point nothing anyone can say will have any affect.