Notices

What to drink instead....

Old 06-28-2014, 11:21 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Oh my word, my OCD is brain is screaming! For the love of Pete please turn the top right box right side up!
Old 06-28-2014, 12:29 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by FreeOwl View Post
I particularly like the "mojito" flavor, but they're all damn good. Take 'em along to special events where people are going to be drinking so you'll have your answer to "can I get you something to drink". Keep 'em in your fridge so you have a treat on hand when you feel the pull of a craving. Use 'em as your celebratory bevvie - they elicit a feel-good outcome in your body.... have one daily for general health and restoration.

Probiotic Drinks | KeVita Sparkling, Organic, Vegan Beverages
Me too! I had a thai jasmine tea at a restaurant that had limes and mint all squished in it. I thought I died and went to tea heaven. It was so good that my friends who all ordered a wine with their meal ordered one for their next drink.

It was really fabulous. I'm on my second home batch trying to reproduce it. I'm darn close. I had friends over for dinner, made my first batch in a big pretty glass pitcher and by the time I came back out to the patio with the food, it was practically gone. Even normal drinkers can't resist it. Haha!

Thanks for the beverage ideas. I'm juicing and I'm now obsessed with healthy yummy beverages.
Old 06-28-2014, 12:34 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by FreeOwl View Post
I particularly like the "mojito" flavor, but they're all damn good. Take 'em along to special events where people are going to be drinking so you'll have your answer to "can I get you something to drink". Keep 'em in your fridge so you have a treat on hand when you feel the pull of a craving. Use 'em as your celebratory bevvie - they elicit a feel-good outcome in your body.... have one daily for general health and restoration.

Probiotic Drinks | KeVita Sparkling, Organic, Vegan Beverages
Me too! I had a thai jasmine tea at a restaurant that had limes and mint all squished in it. I thought I died and went to tea heaven. It was so good that my friends who all ordered a wine with their meal ordered one for their next drink.

It was really fabulous. I'm on my second home batch trying to reproduce it. I'm darn close. I had friends over for dinner, made my first batch in a big pretty glass pitcher and by the time I came back out to the patio with the food, it was practically gone. Even normal drinkers can't resist it. Haha!

Thanks for the beverage ideas. I'm juicing and I'm now obsessed with healthy yummy beverages.
Old 06-28-2014, 12:35 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by melki View Post
Oh my word, my OCD is brain is screaming! For the love of Pete please turn the top right box right side up!
The top right box is correct. The rest are wrong.
Old 06-28-2014, 01:44 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  

I'm currently drinking Coconut water, it keeps me sane.

Vita Coco Coconut Water - Official European Site
Old 06-28-2014, 02:38 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by 360shoes View Post

Share the recipe with us please!!