Hey Jen, here goes....
- don't allow yourself to get too hungry, thirsty, tired
- recognise the cravings and try to work out what triggered a particular episode
- does it happen at a certain time of the day? change your routine a little or jump in with a fruit juice early
- feel free to substitute sweet foods for a while
- try taking 5 deep breaths, concentrating on how your body it moving. It helps you relax and can sabotage the cravings
- have a think about the coming day when you wake up, and plan on how you will deal with a craving when it arrives
- find some support, maybe from your doctor or a counsellor
- find an app that you can go to if you have a strong craving
- educate yourself as much as you can. I Googled, and got some great websites
- increase your exercise and eat healthy
Hope some of these resonate with you. Keep going, the cravings will lessen in time.