Notices

denied denied denied!

Old 06-11-2014, 02:17 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  

What about UI benefits? if you haven't tapped into that, you might as well............... at least with that you'll have some money coming in while you get a job. No "shame", you paid into the system right? that's what i would do in your situation, it's free money.

When times are hard financially, it's not the time to be thinking about "pride" and such - forget that stuff, you do what you gotta do!
Old 06-11-2014, 03:51 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  

I agree. I am not someone who sees it as a lifestyle. I could rant about the abuse of it but no point. I can do it until I'm blue in the face but it won't make a difference. But I will try to apply for services. First is food stamps and an Obama phone. I need those. My fiance makes enough to cover the mortgage and other basic utilities. We really just need help with buying food and cell phone.
Old 06-11-2014, 04:03 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  

Wishing....my advice is go home to your parents if they are accepting. You are still young. You and your fiance are practically indigent. Go home and get yourself together. Let him get himself together also. Sounds too dependent and neither or you are going to pull yourself out of this deepening hole together.

You are fighting over money and who works and who turns in applications. Who has a phone. You need government assistance. Is this how you want to live? When your parents will help you?

If he loves you and you live him give it some time.
Old 06-11-2014, 05:51 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  

Wow I didn't see how bad it was.... Puts things in a different perspective. Its hard to see when your on the inside. I will definitely think about things....