Notices

What are you doing to take care of your self today?

Old 06-01-2014, 04:42 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

In my part of the world it is by far the most beautiful morning this season. I woke at my usual insane rooster hour and ran. I'm at my moms for the weekend so I have help with my kids, feels like vacation. My moms taking my girls to see Maleficent while I get a mani/pedi. Then it's poolside for the rest of the day.

I will be enjoying my only vise left
Old 06-01-2014, 05:12 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

It is a beautiful morning here as well. I'll get out for a bit with my awesome dog, but I need to take care of some things around the house that I have been neglecting. Some cleaning and laundry, and basic straightening up. I have a tendancy to let things like this slide a bit, especially when I'm drinking (but 28 days sober for me today), but even when I'm not. I do just enough to keep myself in clean underwear, but not much more.

Looking forward to making some progress aound the house today!

- MITA
Old 06-01-2014, 05:19 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Crazy Cat Lady

I'm headed out to an excellent Sunday market and then picking up some nice olive oil. It's going to be a lovely day so i fully intend on taking my time at the market.
Old 06-01-2014, 05:21 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Go to the dog park early, it's a gorgeous morning
Old 06-01-2014, 05:47 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Going to my best friends daughters bridal shower It's a gorgeous day to boot. Going to be a great day!
Old 06-01-2014, 06:30 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Another new day. I committed to another 24 hours without using any mind altering substances.

And last night I fell asleep early. Getting up for those 6 AM meetings finally caught up with me. Tonight I will actually get ready for bed before collapsing into it lol.
Old 06-01-2014, 07:36 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

A couple little things.....

Taking full and proper care of my teeth. Bought really good whitening toothpaste, another tube of tooth polish, great whitening mouth wash, and those floss things. Doing this whole routine twice a day (floss once) is a big commitment and makes me feel good. Before I was just a regular brusher.

Also, doing a whole skincare regime on my face morning and night (or at least once a day). Going to sleep with a clean face, no makeup on, with a five step process. Probably ridiculous to do a five step process but it makes me feel like I'm doing something really good for myself.