Notices

51 days today gaining on 2 months

Old 05-24-2014, 07:32 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Smile 51 days today gaining on 2 months

Busy weekend for a lot of businesses especially restaurants. Crazy day and night last night on a 12 hour day. Everyone else I worked with on the line last night probably drank after they clocked out saw my chef drinking at 8pm With the sous chef. I'm happy where I am today and I hope everyone else is doing well to. Been going to the gym and running to feels good to be In control of my life again. Lots of Facebook friends who are around my age are going out and drinking and posting videos or pictures of drinks and at bars and I'm fine with seeing that. I feel ahead of my time in choosing to become sober when I did at this young age. It's weird what 50 days of soberity can do to you it goes by so fast. I care more about myself my appearance and my loved ones and even random people who I don't know who are in need of a helping hand. Life can change later or end in the blink of an eye and that's it. If I go sooner than later I want to know I did what I hoped was right for the short amount of time I lived on this crazy earth and if being sober and helping others in soberity is it then so be it. Well I'm off to work I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend. Thanks to all those who served and are serving for the freedom you and I share today on this beautiful country we call America!
Old 05-24-2014, 07:35 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Many congratulations on 51 days