Notices

Just checking in. 8 months 100% clean & sober!

Old 05-17-2014, 09:56 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Hi Fishsmacker thanks for your reply and link (I had quick look and it is very good thanks) Wow 6 months second time (kindling effect) i'm 29 days today and still fatigued, dizzy and headaches, i try and exercise but sometimes i'm just so tired from work it is not possible, really afraid of screwing up in work as my short term memory is terrible.....what did i just say lol..... so stay out of my bosses path as much as possible lol.
I will check out link again and thanks again and well done on 8 months, TAKE CARE AND KEEP IT UP
Old 05-18-2014, 12:49 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Just a quick thought I wanna share with you. I did also change up my eating habits and went full fresh earth type foods. 100% fruits & veggies, I now juice & eat everything raw,no more processed foods,no salt no sugar now dairy no meats. Now this is another battle,but its worth the efforts once you get to the other side of normal via the food. The food change for me,helps me to think clearer,quicker,more accurate,bowel movements are way better,,,everything is just better. I wish I could put it into words for you. Good Luck & if theres anything you wanna ask just pm me,or reply to this. I know paws can be seriously hard.
Old 05-18-2014, 10:11 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Hi Fishsmacker thanks for that, yes that's a good idea and another weopon in the armoury and I will try it, 30 days off the liquir today and would you believe it.... I have been sleeping great this last few weeks and last night .... bang!!!!!!.... tossing and turning... brain would not settle or relax.. took a long time to get to sleep and alarm woke me this morning,whereas I normally awake before it goes off,,, just goes to show there is truth in the 30 day cycle... now get this!!!!! I was probably 25% more refreshed this morning than before and didn't wake up with a headache or as fatigued. Wow I wonder what tonight brings???... this is definitely a roller coaster of a ride.....Thank you for your kind offer Fishsmacker... on-wards and upwards to a clean me ... I cannot wait to have my life back but now know about the 30 day cycle...knowledge is power, bye for now.