Notices

HELP!! I'm in a bind

Old 05-05-2014, 02:45 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
2Cor5:17

HELP!! I'm in a bind

Hi SR fam
Didn't know it would get to this but guess so. As some may know I'm on probation in two counties in ga. One has two cases. The one w/ just one has been a pain in you know where. She actually when explained to her in Jan that had lost evthg & needed to move said I could & wanted to do what she can to help me aka sent me "off in blessings". I've called her every mth as she asked, faxed my comm service timesheet, aa attendance sheet(which ironically wasnt court ordered but do so just to show I'm making changes in myself) and mailing $ orders-$5 &10. Don't have stable work so that's why can't pay $300/mth she's asking! As I'm sure most people know probation is all about $. Got letter saying she was going to violate me even after only being here couple mths! So I've been trying to call her several wks but always goes to VM. Even if leave detailed msg she never returns my call nor my brother whose phone is an alternate.
Spoke to my sponsor last nite & he said to get a public defender here to take over. Well I did call em but couldn't reach alnyone however msg says can be represented with @ least 10 buisness days of notification. & even then idk if that applies to out of state cases. I know I've done my part & have records of evthg I've sent her. Whats puzzling is other p.o had me do an administrative hearing last mth to explain why $ wasn't been sent as asked. Her supervisor is actually whom I spoke to & even tho he sounded annoyed, understood that when get stable, will send more.
I'm supposed to be in court on Wed afternoon but of course that's not gonna happen! If she paid $300 flight then would. But on 2nd thot, she only wants me there coz I'm unable to pay so have judge lock me up for whatever # of days or wks. I'm cleaning my side of the street & it seems as if when I do, a truck load of horse manure is dumped overnite and it's driving me CRAZY!
Old 05-05-2014, 02:49 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I would say to call and ask for the supervisor of that person. That you have left numerous messages and need to speak with someone, today. Do this for the Probation officer and the public defender.

I know here in MO, you are allowed to be behind 3 months in probation. If you go over that they will throw you in jail. I know this because my XAH was on probation. While he was not behind, I sat in court one day and saw the judge address many of the people there who were. He did give a few a chance to come up with it in one week, the ones with a concrete plan.

If you plan on not being there, I would fax all of your support docs to the judges office w/a statement as to why you are not able to be there. That's a lot better than not showing up, which could get you a bench warrant.

Good Luck!
Old 05-05-2014, 02:51 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Ok start praying now.....I'm serious. Can you let them know you won't be there wed and why? Otherwise won't they put out a warrant for your arrest? When we stop using, yes, a load of horse manure will be spilt upon our person. Probably always was manure on our person, we were just too high to notice. Call them!!!!
Old 05-05-2014, 02:52 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

I know nothing about these matters but I wish you well 1new.
I hope common sense will prevail.

D
Old 05-05-2014, 03:27 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
2Cor5:17

Ok this is what just happened. She finally calls me & acts as if she has no clue what I'm talking bout! But says if I'm not down there on Wed bench warrant will be issued which had feelin she was gonna say. Almost asked her to buy my ticket but held my tounge.
@ least 1 good thg out of all of this is she refused to accept comm svc coz can't use same hrs as another probabation but instead of having to do 240hrs, can just do 40! She said "had paid insurance" whatever that means(says same thg on letter sent but didn't understand it)
Yes Raider I have been praying as usual & learned that when I let go, that's when I have strongest grip.
Thanks guys; I'm off to badly needed mtg now
Old 05-06-2014, 12:08 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Hi 1new, maybe check out this website or call a lawyer and ask him these questions

Free Advice - Free Legal Advice and Answers to Law Questions from Lawyers, and Insurance Advice, Ratings and Quotes.
Old 05-06-2014, 12:20 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Administrator

I hope you find a solution to your problems.