Notices

My need for sobriety

Old 05-06-2014, 07:21 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by chicory View Post
William,
You are a treasure, and I just want to send good wishes this morning to you. I hope that you will , amid the frustrations, remember to enjoy those beautiful things that you appreciate so much. The things that I love it when you share them...stories of your dog, your garden, the beauties in life that you have seen, that I never will.
I send best wishes this beautiful morning. Take care of you.. this will pass, and you have beaten bigger things, although I know you have been through so much, and no doubt are tired of being less than full functioning.
hugs to you. I so appreciate you.
chicory
And still another wonderful message! My thoughts are with you this day. It is sunny here, the little dog is happy playing in the yard. The azaleas are starting to bloom. And, as the bible says, "the voice of the turtle is heard in the land..."

W
Old 05-06-2014, 09:37 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Bill, you deserve better care than what you are receiving. And while the overall health care system may not improve anytime soon, there are steps you can take to ensure that you are at least receiving competent help.

The squeaky wheel does sometimes get the grease. Don't be afraid to plunk yourself down in your doctors office and tell him/her, face-to-face, the problems that you are having with your care. While it may not affect the speed of your recovery, it may very well affect the quality of care that you are receiving.

Good luck. Our thoughts are with you.
Old 05-06-2014, 09:53 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Wishing you well and a successful recovery. Your posts, sharing and comments have been a tremendous support in my (sobriety) recovery. Thank you for being here. The words you send out to the universe help those of us who are in need.