Notices

day 16 off oxy, need some support plz!!!

Old 04-28-2014, 10:53 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

I don't know how to determine muscle as opposed to fat loss, but I went from being in really great shape to not being so over the last year of my abuse. I don't think you can get it back without working for it, at least I don't think I can, but I don't know for sure.
I do know that the longer you go without opiates the better and stronger you'll feel, and the easier it will be to exercise. I was surprised to find that my strength came back fairly quickly, but I don't know if that has anything to do with muscle, or if I just felt better.
Old 04-29-2014, 01:58 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

I get what u mean , well either way I'm guna cheat ,lol, I started a cycle of test,anaplin and masteron ,tren (steroids) to help kick start me as I hit the gym again, speed up the process a little actually a lot lol..

I used to be thick strong lean, lost it all during my abuse I lost more like 15 kg (33lbs) all up mostly muscle so yeah training will be my outlet n getting back to my normal self .

Hope I can sleep tonight. Thanks for feedback adn.
Old 04-29-2014, 06:20 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

This is so frustrating, only got about 4 hours of sleep ,just couldn't fall asleep till about 4 ,then up at 8 ,and woke up in between too .so more like 3 hours of sleep.
Melatonin not doing the trick n don't wanna take more benzo . Physicaly w/d are pretty much gone only heart still pounds n can't sleep..
What do I do man ..
Old 04-29-2014, 07:39 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  

Tyson, the sleep part was the hardest for me. Finally around 2 1/2 weeks I stated sleeping solidly again. I few nights before I started sleeping on my own I did take xanex because I thought I might lose my mind if I didn't get at least a few solid hours of sleep.
Once you get through this part you'll feel pretty good again. I know it's hard, but nothing worth having comes easy. Hang in there.
Old 04-29-2014, 09:32 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  

if ya dont mind me asking, how many xanax did u take n how often? and did u feel anything when u stoped using them? coz i read up someone that had w/d from one weeks use daily, but he used heaps, i only need 1mg for sleep, thats exactly how i feel,i need at least one or two good night sleep or i would loose my mind..
Old 04-29-2014, 09:38 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  

by the way tomoroww will be 3 weeks clean off oxy and almost 2 weeks of bupe..
so im hoping its not much longer befor i sleep on my own like 6 hours or so???
Old 04-29-2014, 11:08 PM
  # 47 (permalink)  

My experience is pretty limited, so I would think you'd start sleeping soon, but I don't actually know.
I just took 1/2 mg. i took 1/4 mg 5 times over the 3 weeks I was weaning, and twice the week I stopped, and then not again until that one night I needed it for sleep. I was afraid to take it more often than that, so I only did when I was at my absolute worst.
You're getting closer every day, you just need to ride it out a little bit longer. You really are doing great.
Old 04-29-2014, 11:20 PM
  # 48 (permalink)  

thanks again.. i actually had 5 left of the 2 mg bars that i flushed today aswell, didnt wanna w/d from that crap after everything im going through, i pretty much did the same as u , only used it wen things were really bad, and only did 2 days in a row once.
thanks, u reallyy been a great help..

hey screwd how u doing buddy??
Old 04-30-2014, 07:27 AM
  # 49 (permalink)  
Formerly ScrewdUpInDe

I am on day 18, still not my old self but considering how long I was on those pills I expect it to take a while for my body to recuperate.
Old 04-30-2014, 06:15 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  

same here, not as long as you tho..
time heals all i guess.
Old 05-02-2014, 09:56 PM
  # 51 (permalink)  

its day 23 today off of the oxy and day day 15 off of subutex,i feel so much better...
it hasnt been easy at all but i can see the light at the end of the tunnel now, been getting 5 hours sleep in the last couple of nights with the help of ambien which wasnt working up untill 2 days ago,so thats telling me something, been taking it for maybe a week max , melatonin wasnt doing the trick obviously and xanax was helping when it came to sleep,but i wanna stay as far away from them as possible,i only took xanax 4 or 5 times in the last 3 weeks( hardly ever use it) dont like benzo THANK GOD ...
as for energy and strength , its coming back slowly.cant wait for my cycle to kick in,as i been reading its works really well for PAWS coz it give ya motivation ,clearty of thought,enery,strength and the general well being.
tonight im not guna take any sleep aid n see what happens...wish me luck

hows everyone???
Old 05-02-2014, 11:45 PM
  # 52 (permalink)  

I'm glad you're starting to feel better. It should all be uphill from here.
Old 05-03-2014, 12:10 AM
  # 53 (permalink)  

I hope so... I'm sure il have some bad days here n there it all depends on sleep I guess, like u said before, once u started sleeping it all fell into place, so I'm hoping it's the same for me.
Old 05-03-2014, 04:14 AM
  # 54 (permalink)  
Formerly ScrewdUpInDe

Hey, tyson. On day 21 here and holding in.
Old 05-03-2014, 04:57 AM
  # 55 (permalink)  

That's the way bro , ur rightt with me , can't wait to be back to normal and not worry about if il be able to
Sleep or not..
May god guide us all.
Old 05-04-2014, 01:58 AM
  # 56 (permalink)  

How long for anxiety to go away ? That's what keeps waking me up ..
Old 05-04-2014, 09:25 PM
  # 57 (permalink)  

Ayup, patience, that evil word. I'm on day 16 from Oxycontin and Oxycodone....tossing back 200-300mg a day for a year or so with the sporadic spike. Sleep, what is this word you speak? Yeah, sleep actually does start to creep back in, melatonin helps gently, but not quickly. I've managed one night so far with 6 hours of unbroken sleep, the rest were onesies and twosies.
Old 05-04-2014, 10:51 PM
  # 58 (permalink)  

lol...yeah i forgort what that word means.
cant beleive its almost been a month without a full night sleep with out waking up from heart beating fast,(anxiety,noradreneline) , i got about 7 last night but i swear i woke up at least 10 times (without exagurating).i had a bad day yesterday,no enery,motivation sucked n legs hurt,but today is much better, im starting to think that the myth of things will get better everyday after w/d is a lie, ul have good days and bad days is what i think..
today is day 25 by the way, go me...

oh and congrats on day 16 man, thats when i started posting.it will get better bro.
Old 05-05-2014, 07:52 AM
  # 59 (permalink)  

Tyson - I don't know the first thing about steroids, but do you think that might have something to do with the sleep? Are you doing cardio or lifting? Congrats on 25 days.
Old 05-05-2014, 03:28 PM
  # 60 (permalink)  

Opiophobe, iv taken them befor n never had a problem so I don't think it's that at all plus they wont
Kick in properly for another week and a half , I'm doing a little bit of both, iv gotten my energy n strength back, and the fog is lifting, but still struggling with sleep ...