Notices

day 16 off oxy, need some support plz!!!

Old 04-26-2014, 07:25 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I'm amazed you lived to tell the tale after consuming 1,000mg..that just blows my mind.

i only really tried oxys a handful of times and never did more than 50mg in a day and that was even to strong for me...

happy that you decided to clean up! good luck!
Old 04-26-2014, 07:53 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

wow, thanks guys its hard to reply to each one but yeah try, yeah man 1000 mg is no joke at all but thank god i woke up to myself befor it was too late..

14 days? i feel ya man , i feel ya, we in this together champ im hopeing we alomst out of the woods..how u feeling today ???

so today is day 17 from the last time i had an oxy and day 10 alomst off the subs, the w/d is from a delayed reaction from the oxy im guessing yes? not the subs , as i was only on them like 7 or 8 days.

well last night i went to bed at 10 tossed n turned for a couple of hours then must have slept for a couple of hours to about 2:30 then was up till about 6 then fell back to sleep till about 8 so all up im guessing i got like 4 or something,(im greatfull) but not straight obviously kept waking up man ,i get so angry at that but then i have to remind my self that its a good reminder not to ever go back down that road n that iv come so far yet its not far enough..
i didnt take any benzo either,just .1 clonodine and melatonin.

i dont feel too bad later on in the day, its the mornings that get me the most,and wen i only 1 or 2 hours sleep i was like a druken zombie all day..lol,no joke..
Old 04-26-2014, 08:01 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Formerly ScrewdUpInDe

I just reread your first post and realized how lucky you are getting up to 1000mg in a year, I was at 500 - 700 a day in the end after about 10 years total but got bad the last 4 - 5 years.
Old 04-26-2014, 08:10 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Screwd.. how ya doing man ,geez, thats a long time to be on that poisn man, i added some stuff in the last post.i had to edit it.
it creaps up ya big time, i lost 15 kg of muscle i feel like a 10 year old lol,il get it back tho,im sure , right now all i care about is my sleep.

oh n would love to know how ya getting on at day 25 adn..
Old 04-26-2014, 08:27 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Formerly ScrewdUpInDe

Yea, it all started with a back injury then after 5 years the addiction started and things slowly got worse. Last year was when it spiraled out of control.

I'll let you know when I get to 25, only finishing day 14.
Old 04-26-2014, 08:38 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

i ment that 25 days for " Adnamaeel", i know ur on day 14 so we in the same boat.
hows the pain now that u stopped?? i had 2 knee surguries hence my addiction.
Old 04-26-2014, 08:51 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Hi Tyson,
I am feeling surprisingly good and normal now, though I had serious doubts that I ever would. I really do think the lack of sleep was the hardest part, but I think it was at 18 days that it got better. It seems like once I started sleeping again, everything else sort of fell into place. I got my appetite back, I stopped having night sweats, and got my energy and strength back (I was incredibly weak, too). I am still having some trouble with focus and motivation, but I feel so much better, I can live with that for now. I know it will get better, too.
I didn't take suboxone, and as I understand it, that can alter the pattern a bit, but I know you will feel better and You will start sleeping better, I'm sure of it.
The worst of it is over already, and you're doing great. Hang in there.
Old 04-26-2014, 09:00 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

thanks alot for the feedback mate,Im glad u r much better and congrats on getting ur life back man, so im guessing another week then OMG , another week of feeling like im an 80 year old zombie lol, i do get surges of energy later on in the day, i get so happy that im just around the corner then BANG up all night almost,n zombiefied the next day... WTF
thats wats getting to me the most, i know it will get better i trust in god n look for insperation in ppl like u whos done it ..
Old 04-26-2014, 09:05 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Formerly ScrewdUpInDe

The pain is back but I am working with my family doctor who I know won't let me get back into that boat. I should have gone to him from the beginning, he NEVER would have let me get to where I was. I feel a lot more pain than I have in years but at least at the moment I don't ever want to go back to those pills. Even if my family won't take me back I never want to go through that again. I have been trying to remember the last 5 years of my life and most of it is a fog. I hate myself for this but I am trying to forgive myself.
Old 04-26-2014, 09:09 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  
Formerly ScrewdUpInDe

Yea thanks Adna for giving me something to look forward to.
Old 04-26-2014, 09:11 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  

Tyson and ScrewdUp, I've had good experiences with acupuncture for pain relief. I don't know if that would be an option for either of you.
I actually would have gone for acupuncture if the person I see had been in town while I was detoxing. I know several people who found it helpful for all their detox symptoms, too.
Old 04-26-2014, 09:12 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  

soldier on brother...
Old 04-26-2014, 09:13 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  
Formerly ScrewdUpInDe

I may look into it again, I halfheartedly tried it before but was drugged up so...
Old 04-28-2014, 01:23 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  

Another day ,another 3 hours sleep... Oh well..

how is everybody?
Old 04-28-2014, 05:07 AM
  # 35 (permalink)  
Formerly ScrewdUpInDe

I feel better this morning, got 5 hours of sleep, not strait but hey. How you doing tyson?
Old 04-28-2014, 02:59 PM
  # 36 (permalink)  

Hey screwed.. much better today got like almost 5 hours straight, then woke up tossed n turned for a hour then bang fell back to sleep for an hour which hasn't happened in nearly 3 weeks , mind u I had 1mg xzanax but that iv tried it 3 times while detoxing n done nothing so I'm guessing I'm around the corner, hang in there bud, Ul get there man .

To be honest yesterday was really bad I threw up 2 times real violent too , I went to ER they put some 3 liters into me, came home then threw up again and once more befor bed, I'm guessing that it was from the tramadol tho coz I know how that feels, I flushed them all too , F that , clean is clean from now on, so apart from yesterdays ugly ugly day that I had to endure on 3 hours sleep mind u,I'm feeling extremely close to normal this morning..

Almost there...
Old 04-28-2014, 07:32 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  

Just a quick update ..
Technically it's the beginning of day 20 today off oxy and day 13 off the subs,n I'm feeling much better in the sence I wanna get out of the house n do stuff without having to drag myself around like a zombie, it's amazing wat a normal nights sleep can do..

The best things in life are free ... So damn true.. u only realise the importance of something when ur deprived of it...
Old 04-28-2014, 08:27 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  

You're doing great, Tyson. It will only get better from here.
Old 04-28-2014, 09:18 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  

Thank u so much for taking the time to read n reply ...
Old 04-28-2014, 10:43 PM
  # 40 (permalink)  

Was just wondering, I lost 10 kg of muscle during my abuse will that come back naturally as my body returns to it's normal state ?