Notices

Extreme sadness

Old 04-23-2014, 08:47 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  

Appears the "Apple Doesn't Fall Far From the Tree" his dad sat there and he has a good job in a hospital but is doing the oh I hurt myself at work , give me my disability and let my wife work(she works in a hospital too) !
Old 04-23-2014, 08:48 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Amazingglazier View Post
You usually do wind down a little posting on here!
Yea it just takes 8 hours hahaha
It's a distraction and a place for me to complain lol, but I love chatting in general as well...I can't get lost in my head again like that, it's too intense for me
Old 04-23-2014, 08:50 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  

Appears the "Apple Doesn't Fall Far From the Tree" his dad sat there and he has a good job in a hospital but is doing the oh I hurt myself at work , give me my disability and let my wife work(she works in a hospital too) !
I have too much pride for that dude....I donno, although I don't see positive in myself like that, I always looked at myself as a bit of a badass lol, that's such a cop out...I always found pleasure out of romancing women, not using them!
Old 04-23-2014, 08:51 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  

it makes sense tho....a product of the enviroment
Old 04-23-2014, 08:58 PM
  # 65 (permalink)  

Not bragging but when I had my tractor-trailers, I was riding to Jersey to work in Dec freezing my butt off to save money using a 250 honda motorcycle to get to work, guy in front of me stopped short getting on the Belt Parkway, i missed the car with the bike but broke my leg and ripped my heel off and my shin, all I asked the guy to do was get me to a phone and leave as I had no motorcycle license, he did I was in shock and forgot my brandy new Panasonic Brick phone I had strapped to me that cost like $1500 and staggered to the gas station payphone and called Sally to come and get me. Went to LB Hospital , got sewed up and some jerk orthopedic from Park Ave put a full cast over my sewnup shin and heel, woke up screaming in pain , my leg was black under the cast , I was headed to getting gangrene from the infected wounds, cut the fiberglass cast off and got one of those velcro sport casts , he had told me i'd be out of work for 13 weeks, told him i'd be bankrupt by then and forced myself up into my truck in 5 weeks and never looked back.
Old 04-23-2014, 09:00 PM
  # 66 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by SolitaryThinker View Post
it makes sense tho....a product of the enviroment
yup
Old 04-23-2014, 09:04 PM
  # 67 (permalink)  

Sally is moaning , gotta go to bed ok , i'll try to wake you by 10, great chatting I feel better too, but have been since we met on here! Goodnight!
Old 04-23-2014, 09:06 PM
  # 68 (permalink)  

Not bragging but when I had my tractor-trailers, I was riding to Jersey to work in Dec freezing my butt off to save money using a 250 honda motorcycle to get to work, guy in front of me stopped short getting on the Belt Parkway, i missed the car with the bike but broke my leg and ripped my heel off and my shin, all I asked the guy to do was get me to a phone and leave as I had no motorcycle license, he did I was in shock and forgot my brandy new Panasonic Brick phone I had strapped to me that cost like $1500 and staggered to the gas station payphone and called Sally to come and get me. Went to LB Hospital , got sewed up and some jerk orthopedic from Park Ave put a full cast over my sewnup shin and heel, woke up screaming in pain , my leg was black under the cast , I was headed to getting gangrene from the infected wounds, cut the fiberglass cast off and got one of those velcro sport casts , he had told me i'd be out of work for 13 weeks, told him i'd be bankrupt by then and forced myself up into my truck in 5 weeks and never looked back.
That's cause your a real fing man!!!!! That's hardcore dude, I can't believe you were on a crotch rocket on the belt alone!!!! That's not bragging that's complete badassery
I'm glad you didn't loose your leg completely tho you know? Haha the beautiful LB doctors lol, walk in with your head split open and they give you butterfly stiches and some pretzels lol!!!
Old 04-23-2014, 09:07 PM
  # 69 (permalink)  

Sally is moaning , gotta go to bed ok , i'll try to wake you by 10, great chatting I feel better too, but have been since we met on here! Goodnight!
ok goodnight bro, have a good nights rest, working night again tomorrow so gonna sleep in a bit in the morning, shoot you a message when I crawl out of my cave later dude