Notices

Happy easter to all...

Old 04-20-2014, 03:45 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
painless

Wink Happy easter to all...

HAPPY EASTER friends... I just returned from a nice dinner where everyone was drinking and having a great time. Im an addict and not an alcoholic by any means of the word. I maybe drink on social occasions but with only 36 days clean i dont want any mind altering substance in my blood. I know my limit on drinking where i never knew my limit with using heroin... I just feel its better my mind stays clear so I think clear at all times... I hope others feel the same and can with ease sit in any environment where alcohol is present and not wanna drink because they know what I know. one drink is too many and 20 aint enough... best thing to do is dont put yourself into any situation where alcohol or drugs can tempt you to break weak... we are all in charge of our own lives and if u keep a clear head youll be able to make clear decisions that u can be proud of like i am... only 36 days clean but their my 36 days and each one is very precious to me and aint nothing or no one that can take them from me... only i can hurt me and that no matter what the haters say out there aint gunna happen... keep on keeping on brothers and sisters... Happy Easter
Old 04-20-2014, 05:09 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
A simple guy making his way

Happy Easter painless!
Old 04-20-2014, 05:12 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

I think you made the wise choice PAINLESS
Happy Easter to you too.

D