Notices

SPICE IS REALLY BAD! please read

Old 04-20-2014, 11:43 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Over hear in arizona it's illegal. Most head shops have it but will only sell to ppl thy know. Then if they get caught the new chemicals don't match the old banned chemicals so it's technically "not banned" pffffft

So if a murderer cuts his hair he's not a murderer anymore is what they are trying to do
Old 04-21-2014, 01:51 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

People think all the new chemicals are safer... Not. Like I try to tell people not to do but most people I know look into because their on probation, but yes the gas station I used to go to would sell it under the table, you come to the register "small bag bizarro" they know what to get you.
Old 04-21-2014, 08:43 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

People will start fallin over one by one I'm few years. I hope it doesn't get to the point but who knows this world isn't getting any better. I guess ppl will just have to learn
Old 04-21-2014, 11:27 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Location: "I'm not lost for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost ..."
Victor that's exactly what the article said. The minute one chemical is added to the banned list, the manufacturers just find another chemical that is not yet banned. No one even knows the long term/permanent effects, and we can be sure the makers don't care.
Old 04-21-2014, 07:31 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Yeah the manufactures are just making the big bucks that's all they care about not if they poison society