Notices

Help from earlier

Old 06-30-2004, 05:10 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Paused

Help from earlier

Hello,
It is me again. I know that I need to check out a meeting and will try to do so tomorrow. I just found out that my uncle past away today. He died of liver cancer due to drinking. I am so depressed. I also lost my job today due to a drinking spell last night. I am also getting ready to have my daughter taken away from me from her father and i just feel like giving up. All my bills are due and i am really just hitting a bottom and now just severly depressed.
Old 06-30-2004, 05:35 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Dan

Bottom is a lonely place.
Prayers to you for all you are experiencing right now.
You need a little bit of hope at the moment.
Hope is free at the meeting. They're waiting for you.
I promise
Old 06-30-2004, 05:43 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Ter,

I'm sorry for your difficult situation. Things must seem very difficult for you now. You will be surprised how your life can become manageable again if you stop drinking. I didn't believe there was much hope either, but I found that it is so worth it to stop drinking. You can do this and we're here to help.

Love, Anna
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Ter,

I'm sorry for your difficult situation. Things must seem very difficult for you now. You will be surprised how your life can become manageable again if you stop drinking. I didn't believe there was much hope either, but I found that it is so worth it to stop drinking. You can do this and we're here to help.

Love, Anna
  # 5 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Ter,

Love, Anna
Old 06-30-2004, 07:05 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Paused

you know something has a powerful hold over you when it takes away the things you love. i know it's hard to fight right now but you always have help from the Lord. I know that's a personal choice and I am not sure of your beliefs, but He helped me in my worst times and created my best times. Lots of prayers going your way from me. Don't give up. You are loved.
Old 06-30-2004, 07:36 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Hi, Bottom is a lonly place, I'm actually still kind of far down here. Lots more cleaning up to do from my past alcohol abuse. But the support of others is out there. I found that support in AA. Good luck tomorow at the meeting!