Notices

terrified at the thought

Old 04-27-2014, 11:41 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

I fell asleep on the bathroom floor for the last few hours ..when does it end ? im so tired of being a **** up ..the people around me and my dogs deserve so much better ..i have no fight left in me ,im glad this is anonymous because i feel so useless even posting this ..
Old 04-27-2014, 11:54 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

I have 1 or 2 shots left in my bottle and i want to finish them before 12 , because tomorrow is day 1 , iam going to try everything i can , meetings,God ,meditation..this is my last resort .if i cant do it now ,ill never do it ..im a **** up to the highest degree .I want to post here next year on my 1 yr anniversary ..if you dont hear from me ,ive failed miserably ..
Old 04-27-2014, 11:57 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  
Administrator

Yeah, maybe you need to stop fighting against recovery, junk?

I hope you keep posting here - it's tough, you need all the support you can get man.
D
Old 04-28-2014, 12:08 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  

thx Dee , next time i post ill have 30 days , if i cant do that ,youll never hear from me again , iam my own worst enemy , learned that from Pops , men dont cry , men arent weak , men fight for whats right ..Alcohol has knocked me down in every round but im still standing ..
Old 05-04-2014, 09:03 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  

well i said i wouldnt post till i had 30 days but alcoholic's lie, ive been sober since that last post ,going on 8 days in a few hours ,been here too many times to count , i wanted to see if i felt better on a sunday for once without having anxiety that blows the roof off ,and i did..I had my usual thoughts of drinking on a sunday to cure the boredom ,couldve made a turn and been at the liquor store ,something stopped me ,my eyes , i looked in the rear view and couldnt believe how bright they were and not dull and bloodshot ,i liked the way they looked ...
Old 05-04-2014, 09:18 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm glad you're doing ok Junk

D
Old 05-04-2014, 10:12 PM
  # 47 (permalink)  

Good job man! A lot of people wouldv'a ignored looking at themselves and just went to the store, you proved it to yourself and everyone that you got the strength to carry on, improve your life and become the person that you want to be.

KEEP IT UP MAN