Notices

CORRECTION... 35 clean days...

Old 04-13-2014, 12:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
painless

Smile CORRECTION... 35 clean days...

My doctor told me i needed to count being clean the following day after stopping drugs where I started counting day after I got out of Detox. Even though I did a cold turkey detox just so i could feel the pain and lemme tell you... watch the movie RAY about Ray Charles played by Jamie Fox and when you see Ray go cold turkey in that movie then youll know what I went through. To describe that pain right now is actually kinda giving me a slight panic attack... It was that terrible. I cant for the life of me even think about sticking a needle in my arm... That detox nearly killed me and at 48 years young i dont think i would survive another detox... I LEARNED SO MUCH ABOUT MY LIFE THIS TIME WITH USING HEROIN... I cannot be a hypocrite and say Ill never use again regardless what my focused brain is telling me... Tired of other people i thought loved me unconditionally telling me im going to fail again one day... thats not unconditional love and support.. Thats just someone that i thought really loved me... my eyes are wide open now and to anyone that says im going to fail... please say if far away and to where I never hear it... there are many successful addicts with 10, 20, 30 years clean. Why cant I be one of them? God created all men equal right... 35 days is just a drop in the bucket in what i need to accomplish... Training for a powere lifting contest 2 months out... I WILL TAKE FIRST PLACE... Have a great day everyone...
Old 04-13-2014, 01:03 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

If you believe you can do it, that's all that matters.

I know you can do it, and you have the support of everyone here.

Put one foot in front of the other, and keep doing it. That's how you'll succeed.
Old 04-13-2014, 01:18 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Congratulations on 35 days. Glad you are here with us.
Old 04-13-2014, 03:53 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

Way to go on your progress Painless

D