Notices

oxycontin is not your friend

Old 04-09-2014, 12:57 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
painless

oxycontin is not your friend

Hello my name is oxycontin and I am about to be your best friend. I know you are just now waking up from a terrible car crash that broke both of your legs so after they pull out that morphine pump you will soon be introduced to me. At first I will stop your pain and then after 3 days because of the amount the hospital has given you I will now be in your blood and in your brain where you will crave me and want me terribly every single day of your life. Soon you will abuse the amounts given you because like the song says... I used to do a little but then a little wouldn't do so a little got more and more. After you run out before your next prescription due date my cousin called heroin will be introduced to you by a friend of yours worried about your pain because you have no more pills. At first you will just sniff him until you're bored with that and somebody introduces you to a better way of doing it which is with a needle. The needle is the biggest bitch of them all because once you use it it takes a hold of you and it does not let go easily. It will take away your life skills. It will make you want for nothing else and if you have a family it will destroy it. If you have a girlfriend you will lose it because heroin will now become your best and greatest lover. The only way to beat heroin is to hit rock bottom and lose it all to where once you're at the bottom the only way you can look is up. I'm sorry that you have to go through this but then again us drugs don't give a f*** about you. All we want is your life and our greatest goal in the end is your death.

I wrote this just now because it is a story of my life. I would never have become an addict if it were not for my surgeries and the doctor that wrote me a prescription for oxycontin like it was candy for a baby. I will fight this battle the rest of my life but i know i will never pick up the needle again if any one of you out there that tells me oh you're going to fail here and there... Kiss my ass because I am a man of direction and power and strength. I am a true warrior and I will win this battle. I remain Painless
Old 04-09-2014, 01:16 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Sorry to read that. Addiction, no matter what the drug, is a curse from hell.

You will prevail.
Old 04-09-2014, 01:17 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I hope you continue to stay sober my friend.

btw, you in Somerset, MA or Somerset in UK? I live in Taunton, MA
Old 04-09-2014, 01:47 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
painless

my heart goes out to those made addicts by doctors and not the street.

I feel sorry for those made into a medical addict like how I first started over 14 years ago March 4th 2000. My life was a battle the first time i kicked 2 years after surgery. I had about 17 months clean and then another surgery which put me back into addiction. 2 months after surgery i got clean for 3 years and then another surgery to remove the plates and screws and rods put me right back. i was clean several more years until october 13 2013 when i had my knee replaced and was hooked again. addiction happens for me within 2 to 3 days of usage and then its just doing dope to keep not sick . i got clean january 17th on my birthday and was clean for almost 7 months i think and then i had a bad week where i was in the right place and the right time and i bought some heroin to numb my brain a lil... we all know the end to that story... i just went to detox after a few months of heroin usage which for the first time in my life ruined a great many things which im doing all i can to fix especially my loving relationship where i trust in god above to help heal so we can move forward. I HAVE A DRIVE IN ME THIS TIME THAT IVE NEVER FELT... I JUST KNOW A NEEDLE WILL NEVER TOUCH MY SKIN EVER AGAIN... I WANT A FAMILY AND A BABY AND WHAT KIND OF FATHER WOULD I BE IF I USED??? NOT HAPPENING...
Old 04-09-2014, 02:05 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Self recovered Self discovered

Painless, I have great respect for you. You are about to create a new person - you! This will be someone who deserves a life free of addiction, a life with self-respect, true peace of mind, and your own measure of happiness. Awesome. You do deserve it, and you shall have it. Onward!
Old 04-09-2014, 05:25 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
painless

thank you so much those words are very kind and lifting