Notices

Fail

Old 04-06-2014, 08:20 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Behold the power of NO

Why don't you join us at the 24 hours club like Huntington suggested? Here is the link http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...l-welcome.html
Old 04-06-2014, 10:32 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Jus
A Little Wingy

Originally Posted by Serenity85 View Post
Thank you everyone so much. So much support and such great ideas. My husband and just poured out the last of the box of wine we bought and I am starting again today. My five year old son came over to me and gave me a hug and said " I am proud of you mama.". Today is a new day and a new start. I am so greatful I found you guys and found this forum. Your support and words have helped me and I will beat this
Hi Serenity, I love your user name, good choice Welcome to SR, you've been given some great advice, let it sink in. I hope you realize you have to do this for YOU. I used to try doing it for everyone, other than myself.

Wishing you all the best with your journey to sobriety. Your little boy is a shining star, out of the mouth of babes eh?

Don't focus on the days, focus on what you learn daily. I hope you've found a program, it's really important, because it teaches you what you need to do.

Big hugs
Old 04-06-2014, 04:23 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Good to hear serenity pull yourself up dust yourself off , I also have a 5 year old and a 3 year old it helps to look into there eyes and remember that they are my creations my beautiful lives I brought into the world and that I don't want to ruin there best shot at life with my drinking , goodluck xxxxxxxxxxxxx