Notices

Visterol shot?? Sp

Old 04-05-2014, 10:37 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
painless

Visterol shot?? Sp

Today is day 19 CLEAN AND SOBER... Starting the VISTEROL SHOT this week.... anyone have any feedback good or bad that might help? Im happy it will block opiates for 30 days. Not that i need a baby sitter because i know what im doing now with a crystal clear mind. i know what drugs made me into which was a lying low life piece of ****. cant look back only forward... please... anyone that can stay on my ass and see how im doing would be appreciated...
Old 04-05-2014, 10:57 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
painless

doctors wanted me to take suboxone all week long and i refused because to me thats just robbing peter to pay paul and trading one heroin addiction for another pill addiction. i went cold turkey with just adavan for the shakes... i was 4 pointed to a bed after i attacked hospital staff and at 270 pounds that day i was a big bear of a man that not many can take down. took 2 police and 4 ems guys to restraint me. i fought the good fight and thank god above i lost. they saved my life and i will forever be greatful. i sent an email to the hospital offering free tattoos to my assaulted pals. I JUST CANT TAKE ANY DRUGS THAT WILL HINDER MY SOBRIETY... SUBOXONE TO ME IS ONE OF THOSE DRUGS... IM SURE MANY NEED IT AND IT CAN BE A SAVIOR TO SOME... I JUST AM HAPPY CLEAN... HAVE A GREAT DAY PEOPLE..
Old 04-05-2014, 11:02 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
painless

Staying clean....

Originally Posted by PAINLESS66 View Post
doctors wanted me to take suboxone all week long and i refused because to me thats just robbing peter to pay paul and trading one heroin addiction for another pill addiction. i went cold turkey with just adavan for the shakes... i was 4 pointed to a bed after i attacked hospital staff and at 270 pounds that day i was a big bear of a man that not many can take down. took 2 police and 4 ems guys to restraint me. i fought the good fight and thank god above i lost. they saved my life and i will forever be greatful. i sent an email to the hospital offering free tattoos to my assaulted pals. I JUST CANT TAKE ANY DRUGS THAT WILL HINDER MY SOBRIETY... SUBOXONE TO ME IS ONE OF THOSE DRUGS... IM SURE MANY NEED IT AND IT CAN BE A SAVIOR TO SOME... I JUST AM HAPPY CLEAN... HAVE A GREAT DAY PEOPLE..
Old 04-05-2014, 03:17 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

I have no experience with Vivitrol (naltrexone) if that's what you mean Painless?

You may want to look at our substance abuse forum too:
Substance Abuse - SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

D
Old 04-05-2014, 07:27 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
painless

It fully blocks opiates for 30 days where if I used I'd be in immediate withdrawals and I'm never wanting to feel that sickness again. I'll take it till I know this is behind me. I know addicts drug free 23 years. Why can't I be a success story like them. Thanks..
Old 04-06-2014, 10:27 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
painless

Day 20...

My life feels like a hurricane happening.. Ups and downs left and right. Feeling bi polar even thought my doctor tells me im not bi polar.... Thank god for that... I just miss my relationship that i hurt through using and lying... Doing all i can to make myself the man i need to be so i can love this women the way god wants me to love her... It hurts so badly not being with her but i do talk to her and at times she gives me hope for us and other times she goes the reverse on me. I just know in my heart of hearts that shes the only women for me... Since i lost over 35 pounds and been working out to where im noticeably bigger i get hit on a lot at my tattoo studio by beautiful women and i immediately tell them im married. Being with another women is the farthest thing on my mind. I know who im to be with and i will do all i can to prove im changing and becoming the man she really fell in love with... Its just very hard being by myself at night because my mind runs wild on me and it makes me sick to my stomach.... Feels like im being crushed alive... If this aint true love i dont know what is. Im suffering from a real broken heart. I know she loves me deeply because she just told me so last week when i went to see her. It was like old times... I want that back. Im going to see her this week with her therapist and all i want is to just see each other once a week just so she can see my gains and hear my truths and not any type of lies... I am changing better everyday and i just know i will beat this problem of using drugs. I cant use again because it would literally kill my mothers heart and then i know my lady would really trip and never ever never talk to me again and thats the furthest thing i want. Im doing this for me first and foremost because i just have too. Doctors have me taking an opiate blocker and im getting an injection this week of vivitrol (sp) that will block any oiate for 30 days.... If need be i will stay on that for years so i know im protected but i also know the true strength that my mind has and everytime i put my mind to something i achieve it..i will be a better man for all this pain and suffering... Sorry for venting.... Just needed to vent...
Old 04-06-2014, 11:08 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
~sb

Keep fighting the good fight and keep moving forward!