Notices

Drug abuse help!!!!

Old 03-20-2014, 12:49 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Drug abuse help!!!!

Hello,

I am a 25 years old female… I started to smoke heavily marihuana around 2 years ago after a bad brake up and also everybody at college was doing it so all my friends before and after class just to do it so I was like why not… around 8 months ago I start hanging out with people who start doing Molly and bath salts.. anyways, I have always being the type of girl that never discriminates and trusts in everybody, very happy and very outgoing.. I did the molly thing like 4 times or 5, and after that the person who was selling it went to jail so i stop doing it for like 2 moths… one day of of the sudden I start getting again the "molly" I will say I go it like 5 or 6 more times.. well ended up being Bath salts.. I guess the new guys selling this SH** wanted to make some money and i am young and stupid and have no idea about the shape, smell or difference between the 2 so I was purchasing this terrible stuff… anyways the last time I did this SH** was around the first week of February 2014 the following week I felt the same syntoms I always feel… lots of happiness for like 2 hour and If I smoke It lasted soo much longer.. but after the two first hours it was not sleeping, sweating like a pig, weird noises very clear to me, very aware of noises, scared, anxious, anyways… last time I did it ( and I did it in overall of like 6 times in my life after the 5 times I did the molly) it was the first week on February 2 weeks after that like on a Saturday 22 or something like that… I was in the park walking around with my current bf and I got a tall coffee, start drinking it and 1 hour after that I felt like I was going to the floor… dizzy, lights when out.. short of breath.. went close to a bathroom and start looking for the water fountain, drunk some water… start thinking omg I just got wait to much caffeine.. that day one of my best friends that I have not seeing in years so she was on her way to my place… after the coffee thing i start feeling better but I start worrying a little… that night she arrived to my place because we were going to have a nights girl out, we did, went out! I drunk some sparkling water( champagne) and I had enough to be buzz, later I had a full long island ice tea.. anyways woke up with a terrible headache next day, not feeling on doing anything, my back was a little bit in pain. I live with my bf and we got into a argument that afternoon, that argument made me feel insecure… so that sunday I started to really start feeling depressed… we talk everything for great again, and we are pretty new in the relationship so we don't really fight that much… anyways.. 1 week after that I start feeling TERRIBLE… blood pressure was on the roof, dizziness, anxious, nervous, weird thoughts ( negative) chest pain, my head will be read and hot, after a week of feeling like that I was like WTF i don't care that i don't have insurance i am going to the emergency room, i could be having a hard attack for what the hell I know I am not a doctor… went there they told me I had atypical anxiety attack medicate me with ativan? 1 mg 16 pills they did chest X-rays, blood test put some kind of machine in my heart and everything seems to be great… they gave me a shot in the hospital with help me LOTS! went home and after I slept for over a day and half woking up eating some go back to sleep.. start meditating, did yoga once, eating super healthy, I don't crave the drug not weed not anything but in san patriks day I was feeling so much better for all that BS that has been happening and drunk 2 blue hawaians, 2 liquid marijuanas( cocktails) and like a glass of sparkling water… after that day I have been AGAIN feeling discomfort, worried, weird thoughts.. ( like what about if I die today,.. or weird **** I gave NEVER think in my life )witch scared the **** out of me… i feel it is more mental than physical this time,… Please I know I am not the only one, I forgive myself for being a kid and not knowing better.. I will like to know is this normal? will it go away? I am constantly looking the reason why why why.. is it the weed? is it the bath salt i did like 5 times.. after that going to the hospital think happened I have never in my entire life want to do or have anything to do with drugs.. everything startered as a lets have fun and so normal and now I am struggling to get out of this situation. Thank you for your time.. ps my problem is not craving it either is just the synths after words… thanks again
Old 03-20-2014, 01:28 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Canine Welfare Advocate

I've heard bad things about Bath Salts.

I had panic attacks after smoking pot, and also triggered by drinking. None since I've been clean and sober. Perhaps that's the route you need to go. No drugs, no drink.