Notices

Been drinking

Old 06-02-2014, 06:05 AM
  # 301 (permalink)  
☀️⛳️

Originally Posted by pupkin View Post
Complexity, I'm sorry for your pain. I can't imagine your personal challenges are like for you personally. When you post in an open forum you are reaching to connect with people--otherwise you could write in a private journal. Likewise, the people here are here because they need help and hope to help others in return. But none of us can rely on other people to give us precisely and ONLY what we need.

There seems to be a lot of anger underlying many of your posts. This is NOT a criticism. You may have every right to be angry. I'm not even saying you should "resolve" the anger in some way. But maybe there's a way for you to take strength from it, channel the anger into a solution for yourself rather than a defense against your audience here (or anywhere else).

I'm wishing you and your dear dog the best, Complexity. And I do sincerely empathize with your troubles to the extent that I (or anyone) can.
Well said Pupkin, I'm hoping Complexiti reads some of these posts and realises there is a lot of support here for the situation.