Notices

Day 5 of opiate detox

Old 02-21-2014, 04:51 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Thumbs down Day 5 of opiate detox

I was abusing preks 10/325 I took 20 pills a day. 4 two year. I also was taking tramadol 15-20 pills a day.it started as fun .never would I've known I would be in. Y shoes today. Btw I'm on day 5 CT I've had little to no sleep. I do feel much better, the only thing that I have a issue with is the insomnia. All I know is I can't let these pills control my life I feel so alone cuz I have nobody to talk to I'm the good girl. My husband saw me go through 1 WD and told me if I was to start using again he was leaving and taking my son. I got sober for 5 months and now I know how to hide the WD I SUCK
Old 02-21-2014, 05:56 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
A simple guy making his way

Booom.... Welcome to SR. You will find a lot of support here.

I am not familiar with these types of drugs but others here are.

All my best to you in getting straight.

Ken
Old 02-21-2014, 05:56 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

When I went through opiate withdrawal day 5 was the turning point. I remember not being able to sleep! The little sleep I got was worse than being awake. I had these vivid dreams where I imagined there were monsters in the hallway outside of the bedroom. The restless leg was brutal as well. I hope you're doing better. Don't forget what you're going through. Then next time pain killers sound like a good idea remember what you're dealing with now. Hang in there and be well.