Notices

Blurred Vision and DT's

Old 02-14-2014, 11:17 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Very glad to hear you got help Gabriel. My last detox was a bad one too, i never ever want to find out how much worse the next one could be. Stick around SR, it's a great place to help you move forward sober as well, not just to get you over the hump of detox.
Old 02-14-2014, 11:25 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Welcome to SR, Gabriel. Glad you went to the doctor and that you found it helpful. You don't have to go it alone.
Old 02-14-2014, 01:29 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

So glad you went to the Dr and are on your way to wellness. My BP was off the charts when I quit as well. Scared the s*** out of me. Now its normal tg. Your post has helped me remember that time , and on a day that my AV's been acting up, so thank you. Stay strong!
Old 02-15-2014, 10:56 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Ncognito13 View Post
I did experience 'tracers' once (random light flashes, both open and closed eye). Had it all at one time or another. From seizures to a pulse rate that would kill the average person. Hallucinated music once, that was scary.

Glad to hear you went to a doctor. Librium is a big help to get past the first few days. Be well.
'Tracers', I had those the other day. A bright light that I thought may have been God talking to me. The hallucinations are at bay for now.

That Cat, let's take it one day at a time. The other day, I bought some vitamins which included thiamin and milk thistle. I will let you all know how that works out.

A long time ago, I read something about cravings and the inner voice or mind of an alcoholic or drug user. That voice is dangerous but if if I can realize that it will go away, I will be fine. The cravings will come and go and I look at this as developing an 'iron will'.