Notices

Day one to a better life!

Old 01-15-2014, 07:08 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy Day one to a better life!

Today is the day when I decided I will start weaning myself down. On a normal day I would take 2-3 30s. I know it doesn't seem like much, that's why I thought! Until I tried to stop. I needed to get my mind ready for this and today is THE DAY! I normally snort a half at a time. I start when I wake up, another half around 11, then around 2 and then around 7. Sometimes when I come home my boyfriend will have something waiting for me and if not then I usually beg him until I get what I want. This morning I started by snorting a half out of habit. So about an hour and a half later I decided I would swallow my second half. I read that swallowing last longer. My plan is to swallow one quarter later and then another quarter to tonight. That would make a total of one and a half pills today.

I am asking for any helpful advise or tips to help me get through these next couple day. Thank you and god bless.
Old 01-15-2014, 07:10 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Oh and one more question... Does anyone use the app for this website? If it is helpful I think I will purchase it.
Old 01-15-2014, 07:15 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Kaleidoscope eyes

Good luck xx