Notices

Oxford House

Old 12-14-2013, 05:18 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Oxford House

I am 36 years old and I am moving into an oxford house. I have gotten tired of staying with family after treatment and need a little self respect so I have decided to move in. I think it is going to be great for me to be able to help out with the younger guys that live there. I have always been a person with a big heart and I love to help. The person that matters to me most I did not help, and I regret that every day, even though I love her more than anything. I am actually excited about this even thou it is very humbling to move in to a bachelor pad again. I all ready miss the comforts of my own home but it doesnt look like I will be back there for a long time if ever so I will enjoy what I have now. At least I will be with some guys that like the same things I do, football, gaming and bsing. What I will miss is the spiritual counseling that I have gotten every night but I will pass what I have learned on to the younger guys that I will be with.
Old 12-14-2013, 05:32 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Good for you! Sometimes we have to make big moves to make sobriety work. Well done