Notices

A Milestone and a Wedding

Old 12-10-2013, 08:18 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Marcher13 View Post
practice grace on yourself and everyone you encounter in the meantime, then keep a graceful distance from your mother on the day.
Congrats on your time Marcher. Bravo!

These words really hit home. A graceful distance is exactly what is needed. I can most definitely do this. (I hope)

Anna, I appreciate that you understand the dynamic and pain that is involved. I am not sure if there will ever be any resolve. My resolve is the lack of relationship. This is what makes sense to me and how I have become okay in the world....for the most part.
Old 12-11-2013, 12:25 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

You can do it, Mizz. I'm actually not worried for you one bit. Even when life is a hurricane a sober you will be the eye of the storm. At nine months you have to be getting a sense of who and what you are again, the real, sober you. Let that understanding be a rock you stand on. You're not standing on it alone, either- your husband will be beside you. Think of all the $hit you and he have gone through to get to this point! What could possibly sink you after the storm you've already weathered?