Notices

New to the forum, hoping to meet others

Old 12-09-2013, 11:58 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Talking New to the forum, hoping to meet others

Hello everyone, I'm Peter and I'm on my 3rd day sober. I'm 22 but I have had experiences with drinking for 7 years. It was never excessive until I was 19 but it just got worse and worse. I started binge drinking at my worst this February and there have been maybe 15-20 days I haven't been drunk in these last 10 Months. I've gone through withdrawals from drinking and designer drugs (I quit last year)before but the last three days have been excruciatingly painful. The last few withdrawals just went away with a few less drinks for a week but now I was at the point in which I went into complete delerium. I was hearing people talk that weren't around, seeing objects slurry, had insomnia, and the worst part was that my head felt a mixture of pressure on my forehead and a buzzing on my crown. I have anxiety / bipolar disorder as well so I was stuck in a 24 hour panic attack. I don't want to feel this pain again, and I'm sick of how impaired alcohol makes us.
Old 12-09-2013, 01:01 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi and welcome. I would get to medical care ASAP as this can be deadly without it.

BE WELL
Old 12-09-2013, 01:05 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Kaleidoscope eyes

Hi. Your symptoms sound familiar but get checked to be on the safe side. Good luck!!