Notices

Apologies for a few newbie questions :-)

Old 12-15-2013, 03:40 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Huxley View Post
Haha! What the hell are hey day years?? 38. And I'm not good at self pity but I'll happily hang out. You're up really early for a Sunday btw

I'm terrible at boxing. Like I said, every time I start to make progress my back screws me over. Plus the idea is to be quick and clever and I just want to punch things really hard.

I thought I had tendonitis until my massage-lady worked on the quads in my thighs - your muscles there pull on the tendon. Now when I get pain I punch the muscles (you may notice a recurring theme...) and no pain. Worth a try?

Midton, you're right - Pilates was a POW over here and started curing injuries with machinery made out of bandages and bedsprings. It's really clever.

Jesus the weather sucks down here today. The sky's brown, is it supposed to be brown??
You do realize its Sunday today, yesterday was Saturday so you have gained a day!But i'm working all weekend so thats why.

Hey day years i literally just came up with that, but was going for when you should be able to do **** loads without your body disagreeing :-)

So your advice is to punch the **** out of my leg..seems like it won't work Huxley but i'll give it a go anyway ;-)
Old 12-15-2013, 05:37 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Hi. No apologizing is necessary to become informed about anything. When I first went to the fellowship it was suggested to get a sponsor which is sort of a sober guide and can answer many of our questions/dilemmas. This is a person, M for M, W for W, who can be an invaluable help in sobriety IF used. Nothing says we can't separate if things don't work out. We may not always agree as we are humans and for myself wanted to take the softest easier way in many instances and was often wrong in the long run until I started accepting more.

BE WELL