I think my husband is using cocaine

Old 12-08-2013, 10:32 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  
~sb

What are you doing for you?

Ever consider Al Anon or Naranon?
Old 12-08-2013, 11:18 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

LMAO I cannot BELIEVE how STUPID I am! OK, you all know I mentioned that 'bullet looking thing". My son, when I mentioned/described it to him, said "Oh mom, that's probably just a pot pipe". Figuring he knows more than I do I believed it, but again, he never saw it and he's not a drug person, but he's seen them and is more 'streetwise' than I am I think, OR he just didn't want me to panic.

I've sniffed that bullet thing a few times and never really smelled much of a pot odor, especially compared to the SKUNK I smell when he does bring out his stash of pot.

Well, so I googled 'bullet pipes for cocaine' and lo and behold practically the exact same thing showed up in a picture. I dunno, MAYBE people can smoke marijuana out of these things too? But I don't really know. It is most definitely touted to be a cocaine snorter more than anything else. It's got what appears to be a screw off lid on the bottom (I never screwed it off though) and then on the top I did notice a small hole. I always wondered, where do you LIGHT the pot to smoke it? LOL! So I saw a video and sure enough, you fill the bottom chamber, turn it around to fill the top, then stick the bullet style tapered tip into your nose and SNIFF! OH MY those things could be used ANYWHERE without hardly ever anyone ever knowing. Reminds me of my e-cigs (only those are harder to hide) that I used when I quit smoking. Even though they're legal I always used them discreetly cuz I was embarassed, lol. But it got me off cigarettes (my only vice really). I had quit for THIRTY YEARS, met my husband, and WHAM started smoking again for about 4 years. All tolled, I've only smoked about 10 years my whole life But that first cig after 30 years had me HOOKED IMMEDIATELY. So I do understand addiction in some ways.

Wow I'm really stupid. Got that figured out! LOL! You were all telling me the same thing, but I guess I just had to see it for myself, lmao.

Feeling better today. And I'm busy making my plans for my future, ONE DAY AT A TIME.
Old 12-08-2013, 11:41 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

This is what it looks like (on Amazon)

Amazon.com: Posh Snuff Bullet - The Ultimate: Everything Else
Old 12-08-2013, 12:14 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  

I am sorry you are going through all of this AngieMarie. Take care of yourself! (((hugs)))
Old 12-08-2013, 12:17 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by sugarbear1 View Post
What are you doing for you?

Ever consider Al Anon or Naranon?
I am fairly homebound with my pain and disability. However, I'm back in contact with my prior AlAnon sponsor of many years ago. She moved across the country and we lost touch, but she was the best sponsor and friend. We're communicating. I'm finding a meeting place here for when I'm pain-free enough that I can go. I do have good days now and then, but I'm not dependable, thus the disability status.

I also started here, hoping for a support system online, because my social life is online a lot since I don't get out much.

I'm reading my 'old' One Day at a Time Book again. And I'm now concentrating on planning instead of worrying. Can't say that's perfect yet, lol, I've only just begun. One thing I do know already is I'm focussing WAY too much on him, and I need to focus on MYSELF and my own safety, life, and happiness, let him go, I can't fix it.