Notices

Going to aa has made my mind spin

Old 12-05-2013, 08:45 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Hi laiac. Yes it's kinda recent he was here in my bed holding me all night a week ago. But the separation was in March when I found out he was cheating on me with one of my oldest best mates. He's come and gone in that time but thought we could sort it out. He's just being cruel to tell me. Realise I have to let it all go. So hard. We live each other but can't live wit or without you. That old chestnut ! I'm actually ok about new girl , at least I know and I'm not in limbo anymore. Gives me a point to move on from. Dee calls him a prince sarcastic ly seemed the tight title. He's just hurt and hurting too. My drinking has become enough for him yet he never considered holding my hand and helping just leaving us , not seeing the girls anymore and making
Life harder in general. I finished the conversation lady night when he was very angry with take care go well I love you. I felt so much better responding with compassion than vitriol. Took some power back. Going to have day of rest today. Sleep I desperately need to catch up on , no more drinking , fix my bike I mashed up the other night. Thanks for asking tho xx
Old 12-05-2013, 10:23 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Seiceps View Post
Hi laiac. Yes it's kinda recent he was here in my bed holding me all night a week ago. But the separation was in March when I found out he was cheating on me with one of my oldest best mates. He's come and gone in that time but thought we could sort it out. He's just being cruel to tell me. Realise I have to let it all go. So hard. We live each other but can't live wit or without you. That old chestnut ! I'm actually ok about new girl , at least I know and I'm not in limbo anymore. Gives me a point to move on from. Dee calls him a prince sarcastic ly seemed the tight title. He's just hurt and hurting too. My drinking has become enough for him yet he never considered holding my hand and helping just leaving us , not seeing the girls anymore and making
Life harder in general. I finished the conversation lady night when he was very angry with take care go well I love you. I felt so much better responding with compassion than vitriol. Took some power back. Going to have day of rest today. Sleep I desperately need to catch up on , no more drinking , fix my bike I mashed up the other night. Thanks for asking tho xx
Glad to hear you're moving on from "prince", it doesn't sound very healthy to remain in contact. I can relate though, my EX hasn't been supportive either, it feels more like I'm being punished (more or less silent treatment, followed by demanding no contact, then days later msgs that she misses me, misses talking to me, but no effort to actually talk or meet, etc.). Hard to move on if you remain hopeful, but you must make you and your sobriety your first priority.
Old 12-05-2013, 11:19 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Ye jimmy I am getting the same treatment. Best to let go. I can't completely as we have kids but I can but some boundaries up and stick to them.