Notices

God please help me....

Old 06-12-2004, 10:21 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

God please help me....

Oh, I am having such a horrible craving right now, that I am finding it hard to breathe. I am praying, please god take this away. This has been my most scary craving yet in my 9 days. Feels like I am going to lose it, not use, but lose my mind, and it is scary. Anybody please.......
Old 06-12-2004, 10:28 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Dan

(((Angel)))
Type it out. Every single last frigging word. Take the power away from it.
Fight and dispute it with all the energy you can muster.
If not that, then get up and leave where you are now. Go for a walk.
Call someone.
Get out of yourself.
Old 06-12-2004, 10:35 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

Those little SOB's are not going to get the best of me this time, god is on my side and so are all of you I'm sure. I am praying, breathing, pretty soon I will be pacing. Pleeeeaaaasssseeee make this go away.. Those rotten sucky little pills have taken so much from me, they will not take my mind!!! I won't let them.... I truly hate them, and what I allowed them to do to me. The person I was while on them, I don't want to be that person anymore. I want me back. I am getting me back. As soon as my husband comes home I am getting on the cycle with him, and maybe I'll ride it out that way.. Becky
Old 06-12-2004, 10:35 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Yep like Dan says, type it out, every last ugly thought on this angelgirl, and toss it out...go for a walk, put on some rocking music...STOP THINKING NEGATIVE.....POSSITIVE POSSITIVE POSSITIVE.

YOU can do this....yes YOU.

Hugs and prayers......Denise
Old 06-12-2004, 10:36 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Paused

Angel

Hold on tight. It will pass....fight it. Like Dan said, go for a walk or call someone. Whatever it takes to occupy you mind. It's playing tricks on you.
Don't let it win.

I'm sending you an angel to watch over you.....

Take Care,

Talia
Old 06-12-2004, 10:40 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I don't want to be that person anymore. I want me back.
There you go girl......see what you said......well get her back, she's inside you so embrace her tight, let that other part of you GOOOOO that's your demon talking to you, we all know how it loves to torment us, so high time you kicked it real hard..tell it to buggar off and leave you alone.
Old 06-12-2004, 10:40 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

Thanks so much, I knew I coyuld count on you all for help.... I just am having a moment, one of the worst I have had, but it will pass... I am just shaking, maybe I'll shake it out. Thanks for the angel. Just feels hard to breath right now. Why??
Old 06-12-2004, 10:45 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Those moments love to sneak up on us angel...part of healing I think, our bodies trying to reajust, I'm not really sure, but I do know you have to FIGHT it when you want freedom from this so bad....I dont' know why you are having probs breathing, try to relax....go do something, KEEP BUSY, you can do this Angel....you want it bad, so fight it girl.
Old 06-12-2004, 10:49 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

angelgirl,

Hang in there, keep praying. You can't breath because you've gotten yourself really worked up. Try taking deep breaths in through your nose and out through your mouth. The feeling will pass, I promise. We all know what if feels like and it is not fun but you can and will get through it. We have faith in you. I'll shoot up a prayer for you as well.

Love ya

Laurie D
Old 06-12-2004, 10:53 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

Thanks, I could use all the prayers I can get right now, and I am certain you're right, I just let it get to me a little to much, and started getting to worked up, then kicked in the breathing problem. It is getting better already, thanks so much all of you for helping me so fast..... Becky
Old 06-12-2004, 11:01 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

Oh how god works, my aunt who is helping me along this time, who happens to be a recovering alcoholic and has been sober for 4 years, just called me to see how I was doing, she couldn't talk long, but did also give me a bit of advice on what helped her through the toughest spots. I KNOW that was god telling her to call at that time, isn't he wonderful
Old 06-12-2004, 11:10 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
New and Unsure

See you can do it.

Keep you mind off it girl. You really should go for that bike ride. It will ease you mind. You can do it!
Old 06-12-2004, 11:15 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

(((((((((((Becky)))))))))))

's so hard
Old 06-12-2004, 11:16 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Dan

HP.
Thank you.
Old 06-12-2004, 11:20 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Vision of Hope

Minutes=hours, hours=days, its been 9 days now, it will pass. what I can not do alone we can do together. Gods on my side too. Have faith that we have faith in you and want to help you with your recovery. 3rd step prayer" God, take my will and my life, guide me in my recovery, show me how to live". This helped me not leave detox when the pain was so great, I stayed and life is getting better everyday. Hang in there and keep it simple!!!
Old 06-12-2004, 11:21 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
To Life!

We are with you. And you have our thoughts and prayers. Know that there is strengh there for you.
Shalom!
Old 06-12-2004, 11:47 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

Hi, well I am doing much, much better now. Really need that lift from god, and from all of you who understand. I thanks you all very much, man when it gets tough, you guys are so great. Thanks for the needed support. Hope I can help the way you do Love Ya All, Becky
Old 06-12-2004, 11:49 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
New and Unsure

Angel I am so glad to hear you are feeling better. You know it would be a good idea to put yourself a plan together one what exactly you will do when you feel that way again. That might help you stay a little calmer.

Just and idea!
Old 06-12-2004, 12:00 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
we're all mad here!

Angel....... you're doing great! You've managed to silence the, as I call it, "Itty, bitty, sh*tty, committee". And you've done it thru writing, praying, help from your aunt. Wow!

How many days is it now?

BTW pill head (amongst other things) here. :banghead:
Old 06-12-2004, 12:04 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Dan

I don't know about anyone else, but this thread has given me a serious case of goosebumples! Thanks for reminding me that our program works Becky.
An addict and another addict... Together.