Notices

I Need To Change

Old 12-04-2013, 05:23 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Anna View Post
Vic, I'm so sorry I missed your thread. It's so good to see you here.

(((Vic)))
Awe Anna (((((HUGS)))))

no reason to be sorry we are all good. It's been way too long anyways!

Here is a good song that I try and listen too each day....

Old 12-04-2013, 07:08 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Hi there Vic - from another Vic (I'm the female variety :-). Also had become a 'chronic relapser' this year, and also have other chronic health probs apart from the addiction (alcoholic here, but did drugs, mainly dope, many years ago with a few random smokes in later years).

Sounds as if you have a chronic lung disease (I have COPD primarily emphysema and chronic bronchitis). So I get the utter fatigue thing...and I'm not even yet at the oxygen stage. Late 50s in age.

Really good to meet you, and look forward to hearing more of your ESH around the boards.

Welcome back - perhaps you've been 'sent' back to this community, which has I gather grown exponentially in recent years. In fact it grows every hour - and what does that say about the extent of addiction and related suffering in our world!?

Slainte [Gaelic for 'good health'!]

Aussie Vic
Old 12-08-2013, 05:24 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Hi everyone!

I apologize for not being here. On the 3rd it took all my energy to walk into the bank and back out. Well, I did a lot of sleeping. Yesterday I felt as if I was feeling pretty good so I went and got a much needed shower, did dishes and put them away, vacuumed my little place here in the hood LOL, cooked dinner which isn't easy to do much any more.

I'm in my early 50's Vic and I got by Vic too

Anyway I am a football nut so I figured that Sunday Night Football is about to kick off and just wanted to make sure I at least checked in here with a update. Currently am using 3.5mg of oxygen I believe the way I am wheezing and and stuff that my oxygen level is probably 92 with the oxygen. Might have to go to ER not sure about that yet. Hope everyone had a blessed day at least we all got another day sober and clean!