Notices

checking in

Old 11-19-2013, 05:58 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Good to see you still here, AW. Back in Beantown, huh? My hometown ain't too bad. :-)
I agree with Dee. We've been reading your posts for a while and know your penchant for finding the "can't" in your situation. Time to get to the "can". Wait, that sounds wrong...lol, I'm not telling you to go the bathroom. :-D And I do agree that giving more may bring you joy and fullfillment during these dark moments. Anyhow, take what you like...or not. :-)

Take care and stay chill!

June
Old 11-19-2013, 07:32 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

aw, i hope you dont create a reason to go do something u really dont want to do, u were one of the first people that was kind to me on this site, and i really appreciated u, i think everyone wants the best for you, and sometimes there is a gigantic difference between being sober and being in recovery, im finding that out real-time, recovery is tuff...
Old 11-20-2013, 01:23 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Checking on you you know I've been in your corner pretty much since go. I also know tough love sets you in retreat mode. I don't think there is a single person here who wishes you nothing but a healthy happy life. Leaving SR doesn't hurt anyone but you.

I know you deal with real pain issues and money isn't your friend at the moment, but IMHonestO, neither is an excuse to give up being sober, happy, fulfilled.

Check back in we really do want to help you! I spent a great deal of my life saying, " woah is me" it wasn't until I awoke from drinking did I realize I had created all my own obstacles.
You know I'm always around if you need my ears
Old 11-21-2013, 09:18 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Just to clarify things. I am not giving up on my sobrerity, just on posting on this forum so I can be bashed openly. Enjoy your day.
Old 11-21-2013, 09:26 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Aw I think u have taken what was said to u out of context.
Please don't leave just because something was said to u that u didn't like. We are all here to help u xxx
Old 11-21-2013, 09:35 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Thanx Zombie, but not out of context at all. It was stated I am full of crap about not being able to work. So there for I am considered a liar. So why post if I lie.
Old 11-21-2013, 09:44 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Well we don't all think that way so please stick around for us that will listen x
Old 11-21-2013, 09:51 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  

Yeah if it is just one comment, the rest of us are still here!!