Notices

Ted...

Old 06-21-2004, 04:19 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  
Paused

OMG!!!! TED Welcome back. It's great to see you and Santa.
Old 06-21-2004, 04:21 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  

Ted,

Good to see you back buddy.
Old 06-21-2004, 04:23 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  

Holy cow it's Ted.....hey so happy to see you back Santa Clause....tugging your beard.

You hurt your honey.....well you can fix that Ted, and I'm real sorry about that, ugh to life sometimes.

Good to see you back, my bonded buddy.

Denise
Old 06-21-2004, 04:52 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  
Administrator

Ted,

I am so happy to see you! This is great news that you're back!

Love, Anna
Old 06-21-2004, 04:56 PM
  # 65 (permalink)  
Chy

Welcome home Theodore!! *hugs*
Old 06-21-2004, 05:17 PM
  # 66 (permalink)  
NOT EVEN 1 CLUB!!

Welcome home Ted!! Glad you're back!!

Love,
Missy
Old 06-21-2004, 05:27 PM
  # 67 (permalink)  
RE-member- DONT QUIT!

TED!!!! glad your back buddy.. I missed ya
Old 06-21-2004, 05:58 PM
  # 68 (permalink)  
Platinum Member

(((((((Ted))))))))
YAY! Your back! Its so good to see you, we've all missed you. Now lets all get back on the bus, we're going to have a FANTASTIC ride! You can be the driver! Love you, Bonni (((Big hugs)))
Old 06-21-2004, 10:56 PM
  # 69 (permalink)  

TED da butt punch!

Ted..............

My Hammer(Deluge) Huuurts FOR YOOOU.
Old 06-22-2004, 01:16 AM
  # 70 (permalink)  
Choosing Life

Wow...

Now that has made my morning. Welcome back Ted. Great to see you mate.

much love

JC
Old 06-22-2004, 04:29 AM
  # 71 (permalink)  
Still hangin` on...

Im always the last to know!!!

WELCOME HOME TED!!!!!!!!!

VERY HAPPY TO SEE YOU ARE OK--BEEN WORRIED!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-22-2004, 06:26 AM
  # 72 (permalink)  

this guy missed you as much as I did. Welcome home Ted!

Sherry
Old 06-22-2004, 06:40 AM
  # 73 (permalink)  
Vision of Hope

WECOME BACK!!!
Old 06-22-2004, 06:49 PM
  # 74 (permalink)  
Hopefully Healing Up

Ted

(((TED))) Good to see ya man, glad you are doing well!!

la la la la la

Roy
Old 06-22-2004, 06:52 PM
  # 75 (permalink)  
we're all mad here!

Welcome Back Ted!
Old 06-23-2004, 05:43 AM
  # 76 (permalink)  
ted
OH SH!T

hey all.i have really done it.the hurt i have caused to sue,the only person i have.it is unbearable.i'm dealing with so much pain,i don't know what's going on.sue is hurting,i have caused it,i love her,she thinks i'll never get better,i haven't hit my bottom.i've hit so many lows,i can't bear one more....please help....ted
Old 06-23-2004, 06:01 AM
  # 77 (permalink)  

Ted,

You can get better. Don't give up the hope. You know this is a one day at a time program. Just don't drink for today. I will be praying for you. You are taking the right step to get better by asking us for help. Here's a hug and the others will be along shortly to offer more help. We love you.

Sherry
Old 06-23-2004, 06:13 AM
  # 78 (permalink)  
Gold Member

Good morning Ted. I'm sorry both you and Sue are hurting (((((((((Ted and Sue)))))). You cannot undo the past,but just try and make today count. Being here and posting is wonderful I think. Whenever I'm in pain or confused, I post or "talk" to as many people as I can until "I" feel better. Better to get everything out then too save it up for an excuse to drink again.
Old 06-23-2004, 06:32 AM
  # 79 (permalink)  
Dan

Originally Posted by ted
hey all.i have really done it.the hurt i have caused to sue,the only person i have.it is unbearable.i'm dealing with so much pain,i don't know what's going on.sue is hurting,i have caused it,i love her,she thinks i'll never get better,i haven't hit my bottom.i've hit so many lows,i can't bear one more....please help....ted
Yep. She's hurting Ted. I heard it in her voice the other night. She loves you. But at the same time, she worries about her own welfare. She has to man. You and I are alcoholics. We make our lives miserable when we drink and the lives of our loved ones as well. It's what we do best sometimes. This last outing for you was hard on her, as it was for you my friend. Towards the end, for me, the remorse I felt after a bender was always worse. It was progressing each time. You know why? Because I had tasted sobriety. I had only just begun to believe in the promises of AA. So it was in the back of my mind, every time I gave in to my obsession. And once the first one down the hatch, you and I both know where we end up.
So the progression of pain and remorse is much the same for Sue. And I'm guessing she's slightly pissed at you, to put it politely. And worried. Worried down to the marrow. I've seen that in my wife.
All we can do Ted is stay sober today. Make amends as best you can. With her and with yourself. Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow isn't here yet.
And above all Ted, learn a lesson from this. Drawing something positive from the insanity of the last two weeks will go a long way for both of you.
Old 06-23-2004, 07:08 AM
  # 80 (permalink)  

((((((Ted * Sue)))))) You've already gotten good advice Ted. All I have to say is you have a disease, none of us understand the darn thing, and there's no way we would purposely hurt anyone, EVER, it's this blasted disease that changes us into someone that isn't us. My heart goes out to both of you. It's been said here, that's yesterday, we all have to move foreward. I'd advise a lot of sucking up major sucking up....heck it can't hurt, lol, sorry had to toss a bit of humor in here, hope you're smiling.

I've been at the receiving end of that hurt, and I'll tell you it didn't feel so good, it was years ago, and I still drag it behind me like a dirty old bag of laundry, for the simple reason, he never once said he was sorry, that's all I needed to hear from him, and him mean it. I didn't understand what was going on, why he'd say or do the things he did, and it hurt like H3LL. I remember thinking, I didn't deserve to be treated or talked to the way he did with me, but now I know it's a sickness. You know every now and then I ask him WHY, he was that way with me, and he keeps telling me to stop living in the past, so guess that's what we all need to do, get out of the past, it really serves us no purpose, it does teach us though, might be some hard lessons, but we come out stronger in the long run.

Ted your Sue knows it's a disease...this place probably has really opened her eyes to it. She has to know in her heart how much you love her, and you would never intentionally hurt her, goes to show us how powerful this demon is, the bugger.

Ok I'm done rambling, really hate seeing people hurting bad, life could be so good. Today's a new day, I hope you both find some peace in it, be kind to each other.

Love......Denise